How is first tri treating you?

The mother-guilt begins with pregnancy! You feel so awful and sick and exhausted and then guilty for feeling awful cause you are so grateful to be pregnant but man could they not invent pregnancy without the nausea?!

I also definitely blocked out a few things but I do remember last time I was like I am never doing this again! Even though I knew I would cause I knew I wanted a 3rd baby. But afterwards, whenever I remembered that very specific morning sickness feeling I would get the shivers and squirm from the memory.

May the force be with us all!

This is my first and all I can think is "I'm never doing this again!" Lol the only good thing about my nausea is that I was in a diet prior to finding out I was pregnant. I'm to the point where I have to force myself to eat anything :nope:

I don't remember feeling this tired this early in my last pregnancy. I feel useless. I nap when my son naps and I'm ready for bed again at 8. :dohh: I've had on and off nausea, hoping not to get into that too much. Thank goodness my son is really good at self entertainment. :baby::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->