How I've felt the last two days...

Luckybug

Preggers
Reaction score
I cannot get enough to drink. Is that normal? Four weeks tomorrow or Friday.

Attachments

• thebob.jpg
    thebob.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
yes hun i had that is it like a dry mouth ?
completely normal dont worry mines got a bit better now but still there somedays at 27 weeks

I drink water like the world is going to run out soon and I have to get it all first. Seriously, like 8 huge cups a day isn't enough to keep me satisfied.

Which, incidentally, doesn't help with the whole going-to-the-bathroom-every-ten-minutes thing that is making my co-workers curious.

I have dry eyes anyhow and it feels so much worse. :( I really wanted to wait to make an appointment until I was five or so weeks, just to not waste anyone's time but my eyes just can't focus and I already wear glasses. Boooo. I may be going in sooner than expected.

Will visine help? Or is there something more lubricating?

Please tell me this goes away. I feel a little nausea but the dryness is killing me.

What's funny is my cm is probably the most egg-white it's ever been, and everything downstairs seems like it's great, hubs keeps wanting to dtd. We accomplished this feat but only after stopping three times so I could pee.

This is a magical time! haha

i was extremely thirsty right before i found out i was pregnant. but i was thirsty for milk. i drank 3 gallons of milk in a mere week by myself.

I want to go to the walk in clinic today to get my official bfp, but my lines are still so light because my urine is so diluted.

Argh. Woke up at midnight after falling asleep at 9pm, and took a clear blue digital and it was bfn. I think it's 50? Similar to the clinics, so if it's not positive I don't want to go to be disappointed. :(

All that being said my urine was still like.. water clear. But that's to be expected after drinking three liters of water, one liter of pedialite, and a fourth a gallon of milk yesterday.

I'm afraid I'm going to get water poisoning if I keep it up. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->