How likely is it that I conceived?

cats182

Reaction score
My last period was September 15, to September 20. I started taking birth control October 2nd, but I took October 7's about 12 hours late. I had unprotected sex on October 7, 8, 9. I started spotting yesterday, october 17. It definitely is not my period, because it's thicker and darker than usual. I've also had to urinate much more frequently. How likely is it that I have conceived? Thanks for reading.

If you took the pill only 12 hours late then it is very unlikely you are pregnant. That's how it was with my pill which was combined. Not sure on the rules with the mini pill. Also if you were to bleed when pregnant It would most likely be lighter and shorter. Hope that is the answer you were looking for!

I forgot to take my pill once for 1 day and I had some bleeding about 3 days later like I would of had my week break from the pill so it's probably just that you missed a pill

dpends if its the normal pill or the mini pill, if its the mini one you only hav about 3 hrs to take it before you bcom unprotctd till the next pill, but yes its highly unlikly you are. but you never know hun! x

SORRY IF POSTED IN WRONG PLACE! HELP! OK! Maybe someone can give a little insight... My last normal cycle was Aug. 3, 2011, my boyfriend and I were TTC immediatly after (like the 9th). Since August 3rd I have not had another cycle...but Ive experienced tons of symptoms since. i.e. slightly sore boobs, sharp shooting pain in vagina, itching alot, very dry and peeling skin, hard to bend over, cramps (similar to AF), TOSSING & TURNING at night, always hungry, GASSY, bad headaches, stomach pain after eating (then hungry again a little later) and the LIST GOES ON! Im wondering could I be pregnant, if so im almost 11 weeks now, I do have an appointment set up, but until then my mind is full of wonder.. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

SORRY IF POSTED IN WRONG PLACE! HELP! OK! Maybe someone can give a little insight... My last normal cycle was Aug. 3, 2011, my boyfriend and I were TTC immediatly after (like the 9th). Since August 3rd I have not had another cycle...but Ive experienced tons of symptoms since. i.e. slightly sore boobs, sharp shooting pain in vagina, itching alot, very dry and peeling skin, hard to bend over, cramps (similar to AF), TOSSING & TURNING at night, always hungry, GASSY, bad headaches, stomach pain after eating (then hungry again a little later) and the LIST GOES ON! Im wondering could I be pregnant, if so im almost 11 weeks now, I do have an appointment set up, but until then my mind is full of wonder.. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

Why haven't you taken a test? To me sounds like you are. I'm confused if you are ttc why you haven't tested even on a cheapy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->