How Likely?

greenpear

Mama to my girl + boy <3
Reaction score
So hubby and I decided that we will NTNP winter/spring of 2014 because it will be closer to him finishing school. We were very good this year....except few days ago We were in a heat of a moment and hubby said he was ready for baby #2 and that things shouldn't be too tough and I haven't had my period yet...anyways we didn't protect. Now I'm freaking out a little because right around that time my boobs felt weird and my mood was weird which sometimes happens when I'm fertile. The thing is that I haven't had my period for the past 13 months and still don't have it (I think it has to do with breastfeeding my daughter). How likely is for me to fall pregnant? I feel confused a on the fence about the idea. I really want to have another baby but the past year was extremely difficult with hubby being in school and working full time and me being completely alone in this corner of Canada taking care of an infant (both families live on the other side of Canada and we are here only till OH finishes school). So we talked about having another baby by the time he's finishing school so that he can help me out more - especially since there will be 2 kids to take care of.

So now I feel really conflicted - if I'm pregnant I will be very happy because I've been quite broody lately and would love LO to have a sibling close in age. At the same time waiting till winter/spring isn't that long of a wait and I would be happier to prevent for few more months to avoid unnecessary stress (plus I juuuust got a new job and would like to stay there as we are trying to save money for a house).

Sorry for a long rant, but basically I just wanted to know - how likely is it that I could have fallen pregnant? I can't tell if I'm fertile or not because of breastfeeding but does it sound like I was ovulating around that time?

Thanks everyone!

It sounds like a pretty good chance hun :) Just know that if it happens, it was meant to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->