How long after a MC did you fall pregnant?

nlz2468

Reaction score
I had a MMC in january 09 and havnt fallen pregnant since im due to start my clomid in the next couple of days as my doctor found out i wasnt ovulating last year after having tests done and was advised to loose weight as they thought that was causing me not to ovulate.....anyway its now been 4 months and have lost 3 stone and have been given clomid to start when my cycle appears any day now so fingers crossed but im just curious to find out how long it took you to concieve after a miscarriage x

your better asking this on the pregnancy after a loss. i did a few weeks back, ill see if i can find it.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-after-loss/527194-long-did-take-get-pregnant.html

thanks for that hun i didnt know it had been asked already. I see by the responses alot of people got the dfp's soon after there mc's. I must be one of the unlucky few :( fingers crossed maybe one day x

there have been a few, but feel free to ask again! the ladies there love giving us hope and advice.

i believe in the instant peak in fertility after a miscariage but i then beleive it returns to normal. so you basically have the same chance you did before the MC.

I hope the clomid will help. sorry its been so hard for you.

i take it this is your first? hugs to you, i cant imagine what your going through, i had an easy time with my first, its just been hard since then. fingers crossed hun xxx

there have been a few, but feel free to ask again! the ladies there love giving us hope and advice.

i believe in the instant peak in fertility after a miscariage but i then beleive it returns to normal. so you basically have the same chance you did before the MC.

I hope the clomid will help. sorry its been so hard for you.

i take it this is your first? hugs to you, i cant imagine what your going through, i had an easy time with my first, its just been hard since then. fingers crossed hun xxx

Thanks hun! yes it has been hard at times i feel like giving up but people do try to encourage me to not give up as i am still younge and surpose its better trying anything and everything now whilst im this age better than going through it all later in life. I will start the clomid when my cycle arrives due any day now so its just a waiting game is fustrating as i want to crack on with my clomid i pray, hope & wish for a miracle. I have got to go for a 12th day tracking scan too have a look if any follicles. Im keeping open minded xxx

dont give up yet, i know its hard, how old are you?

have you very considered alternative theapies too, like acupuncture? or taking something like maca or royal jelly? (not sure if you can with clomid). wishing you loads and loads of luck. feel free to PM me if you ever need to rant or talk xxx

im 23, no i havnt tried maca or royal jelly what is it i read something before saying it helps with fertility and i havnt tried any other therapies. At the moment all ive done is eat healthy and loose 42lbs in the last 3-4months and i will be starting the clomid soon. x

well i think the weight loss will def help loads hun, well done for that!

i love this site, ive never ordered off it but its is imforative.
https://natural-fertility-info.com/maca

you can find information on maca, royal jelly, vitex, as well as acupuncture, fertility message etc.

i bought all of my herbal suppliments online, or at local health food shops.

if your 23 i wouldnt give up yet, although i imagine how disheartening and frustrating it is.

clomid is supposed to be brilliant, so fingers crossed it works for you first cycle xxx

well i think the weight loss will def help loads hun, well done for that!

i love this site, ive never ordered off it but its is imforative.
https://natural-fertility-info.com/maca

you can find information on maca, royal jelly, vitex, as well as acupuncture, fertility message etc.

i bought all of my herbal suppliments online, or at local health food shops.

if your 23 i wouldnt give up yet, although i imagine how disheartening and frustrating it is.

clomid is supposed to be brilliant, so fingers crossed it works for you first cycle xxx

i will defo have a look at all that thanks hun! and good luck with your baby #2 journey hope you get your bfp v.soon x

hi hun i had my firs mc in sept o9 after just coming off cerazette i fell pregnant in jan 10 and the may 10 but mc all of them :( so its been 9 months since my last mc but the past 9 months ive been under alot of stress my oh had a acciden tso i think that contributed to not falling pregnant but im hoping i will get my bfp this year :) x

hi hun i had my firs mc in sept o9 after just coming off cerazette i fell pregnant in jan 10 and the may 10 but mc all of them :( so its been 9 months since my last mc but the past 9 months ive been under alot of stress my oh had a acciden tso i think that contributed to not falling pregnant but im hoping i will get my bfp this year :) x

Laura so sorry to here of your losses :( *HUGS* I have had only the one mc and that hurt so bad so i cant imagen how you feel. Well i wish you all the babydust vibes and hope you get a sticky BFP soon :)

I'm getting very impatient now waiting around for the AF to arrive so i can start on my first cycle with clomid, really dont want to get my hopes up but im keeping possitive and hope & pray me + OH have a bfp!

xxx

wow! congratulations on ur weight loss! that's amazing!
i would need to follow whatever diet it is ur on!
well, i seem to get pregnant quite quickly but have had 2 miscarriages in the last 10 months. i also have a 3 year old daughter, who keeps me going through the hard times, so i'm very lucky.
keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get our bfps soon!
xo

wow! congratulations on ur weight loss! that's amazing!
i would need to follow whatever diet it is ur on!
well, i seem to get pregnant quite quickly but have had 2 miscarriages in the last 10 months. i also have a 3 year old daughter, who keeps me going through the hard times, so i'm very lucky.
keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get our bfps soon!
xo

Hi Hollyrose :hi:

thanks hun its just the weight watchers diet ive been on it now for 14 weeks i am so determined to get a sticky bfp i knew i had to loose weight to try and help me along the journey still got more to go yet but im keeping possitive. Sorry to here about your 2 mc's but glad you have your daughter to keep your spirits high!
Fingers and toes crossed for you too hun hope the dreaded mc's are a thing of the past!! :) xx

I just have to say, Congratultions on the weight loss!! Wow!! Thats amazing! How did you do it???

Also, that must be devastating. I'm scared its going to happen to me. It took a year and half to get pregnant and then we lost it. It was tragic. I hope it happens soon! The weight loss is sure to help!!

I just have to say, Congratultions on the weight loss!! Wow!! Thats amazing! How did you do it???

Also, that must be devastating. I'm scared its going to happen to me. It took a year and half to get pregnant and then we lost it. It was tragic. I hope it happens soon! The weight loss is sure to help!!

Hi Xpecta :hi:

Thanks for your message ive replied to your post on my journal thread regarding my weight loss :) heres the link

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/535316-my-journey-miracle-so-far.html

sorry to hear of your mc hun i know exactly how you feel it is sceary after you try for so long to concieve for it to end in a mc is devasting :(

I hope we get our bfp's soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->