How long after coming off the mini pill did people fall pregnant?

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
hi I have been off the mini pill for nearly 2 weeks now. I have been ttc since. I believe I have ovulated about 3 days ago. I had the ew cm. I have had sore boots for the past few days too and cp has been soft, high and open. Just wondering what side effects people have had since coming off mini pill and how long it took to conceive?

I come off the pill in September.. I have had 3af my cycles are soo long and no signs of me ovulating :(

Did u have any side effects coming of the pill? Like tiredness, headaches, cramping, sore boots etc I've had these oh plus needing to use loo more (#1 lol)

I came off the mini pill in October of 2018, and I fell pregnant with my 3rd in February 2019 :)

Thank u. It would be nice to conceive in a few cycles my last 2 children took 2 years to conceive.

has any1 else come off mini pill a suffer with back pain? I've had it for about a week or more. Plus sensitive nipples and cramps but not af type cramps. Just wondering if any1 else suffered anything similar x

Hi hon I came off the mini pill in feb.
When ure on the pill ure not having a real period its withdrawal bleeding. So when u come off it it may take a while for ure cycles to return to normol.
We haven't gotten pregnant yet and I'm now on my 3rd cycle. Saying that untill now we havent really been trying but also not really preventing.
Some womon can fall pregnant strait after stopping the pill.
Good luck hon.
I'm now 3dpo and waiting to test but I'm not feeling very hopful.
Good luck hon

has any1 else come off mini pill a suffer with back pain? I've had it for about a week or more. Plus sensitive nipples and cramps but not af type cramps. Just wondering if any1 else suffered anything similar x

I had sore boobs tiredness lower backache cramps the last 2 cycles. I wasnt pregnant so not sure if it was from coming off the pill.
Are u doing OPKs and temping to track ovulation?
Ure symptoms are probably to do with coming off the pill because u have only just come off it. It is possible it may be pregnancy but it's hard to say. Fingers crossed.

Well I think I have finally got my first af after coming off the pill which is good cos I can actually start ttc and tracking properly now

Yay good luck hon. I'd start doing the OPKs around C7 because u may O a little earlier than normol. Good luck hope to see u over in the 2ww soon.
I'm 5dpo now its dragging urghhhh

Thank u. Looking forward to ttc again. The 2ww always seems to drag. I hope it goes quick for u and u get ur bfp soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->