How long after m/c til its possible to try again?+ could Rhe negative be the cause..?

peaches_x

Reaction score
Hi,

Just found out today i've suffered a 'complete miscarriage' at 6 weeks +4 days. This is my second (the first was 4 years ago) and I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to the following:

1.Could it be possible that I have rhesus negative blood and thats what is causing the miscarriage? I havent had a test so dont know anything about my blood but have heard if you are negative it causes the body to reject the baby.

2.How long until i would have a normal period? cycles usually last 32 days and are regular

3.How long does it take to get pregnant again?

Any info would be good

thanks xx

Well I'm not sure on the blood issue/rejecting a pregnancy that might be a good question for your doctor.

I bled for seven days on first miscarriage and second and got my period about 28-30 days later. Also you do ovulate after your miscarriage so its still possible to get pregnant if you don't want to use protection until later.

I suggest eat healthy I'm not talking nut feak healthy lol but make sure you eat a balanced meal three times a day with veggies meat. Take over the counter prenatels that helps tons/I'm doing this now.

Sorry for your loss hon *major hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"