How Long After...(May Be TMI)

KirstyW1990

Expecting My First :)
Reaction score
How long after birth did you wait to have sex? And what does it feel like? Im worried it wont be the same.

Sorry this may be too much information but I thought it may be quite an interesting topic lol!

xx

we waited until after my 6 week check after i had Reese, i bled for 6 weeks so i wasnt in the mood anyway lol. After we had Roxie i stopped bleeding after a week & it was about a week after that so roughly 2 weeks. it felt fine, not sore or anything but my dh was careful with me. I would just remind you that you are very fertile after having a baby & thats why alot of people wait until after there postnatal check so they are back on the pill etc.

my friend had her baby just last month an her and her fella had sex after 2 week and he said it was like throwin a match on an arctic!!

They say not to until 6 weeks, but it just depends on how you feel. I have waited till the 6 week mark, but most of the time, it's been 2 weeks. Just depends.. Arnica after the birth helps tons too!

after my daughters birth i was bleeding for 6weeks straight,
stopped for 2 days
we had sexytime as soon as bleeding stopped..

i started bleeding again and found out i was pregnant again
[i had mmc at 12+5 :(] so the two day break must have been a period
or sumting:shrug:

and i do not intend on doing any sexytime until well after 6wks after this baby xx

it was about 7wks with ds caus i bled for that long, i think this time i'll wait till my post natal check and im back on the pill as i dont think i want 3 children under 3 years old

they say you shouldnt put anything in you for at least 6 weeks, so I assume that also means your husband, crude!
Do you women actually want to have sex only a few weeks after birth? You should give your muscles a chance to recover, and if you bleed also I would assume you would have no interest?

Im going back on the depo injection as soon as I can after baby comes, so no action for hubby until then as I have no interest in getting pregnant ever again :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->