How long after MC did AF come?

Halley

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
Hello..

Just wondering how long did you have to wait before AF came along after a natural miscarriage??

Thanks - Hall x

Im not sure. How far along were you? I had a m/c at nearly 5wks. I have read that for very early m/c, you can come on as if you have had a usual AF. I am not sure if you have had a later m/c when it would come. I am just taking it that my m/c was like my AF and that my AF will come like usual in 28days.

Ohh, I was 8 weeks. Just wanted to know when everyone's AF came so I could figure out an average. I didn't realise to count the first day of miscarriage bleeding as AF..
I did have 28 cycle before miscarriage not sure what it's going to be like now though.
Thanks honey

i was 9 weeks pregnant and my AF came about a 6 weeks after the MC started

I was 6 weeks and it came 35 days after.

I had a miscarriage on May 20th and Im still waiting for af to show. I was 5w3ds along. Im on cd 32 right now.

With my 5 week loss I didn't have an af as I fell pregnant on that cycle. After Isabella was delivered (13 week) it arrived 30 days later which was quicker than they told me so everyone is different

It's been exactly 4 weeks since my mc (I was 8 weeks, baby only 6 weeks) and I think af is showing up now, I've had brown cm :growlmad: unless it's IB, well a girl can dream! :haha:

I was 5 weeks 3 days and mine returned on the weekend after 29 days.

I was 12+3 weeks pregnant and i got mine 4 weeks after.

Hi there,

I was 9+4 weeks preg, its now almost 10 weeks since mmc and I still have not had af, everyone's different, but the hcg level has to fall below 5 or right down to 0 before af shows, if you get your levels monitored it will give you an idea of whats going on, good luck

xmagsx :hugs:

Hi, I was 5 wk 3d when I had my MC, and AF arrived exactly 34 days late after my first big day of bleeding from my MC (CD1).

My cycles are 34 days long so it was like my MC counted as a period and it was a regular cycle after that.

I was 12+3 weeks pregnant and i got mine 4 weeks after.

My baby was about the same age as yours when I lost mine and it looks like I'm on my way to get AF relatively on time. I got ovulation signs right after the bleeding stopped and today I started getting lots of creamy cm which I generally get post-ov. It actually reminds me of the cm I got while pregnant but hubby and I have been using a condom (except once:blush:) so I'm thinking AF is on her way. Been getting funny cramps and twinges so I'd guess one more week or two (closer to two) which would mean 4 or 5 weeks post mc for me.

I was 5 weeks pregnant when I miscarried. It's been 53 days for me and I'm STILL waiting on her...hoping it happens more quickly for you!

I was 12+2 weeks pregnant (MMC; baby stopped developing around 9 weeks). I just got AF yesterday, exactly 4 weeks after the miscarriage started.

Hi, most people get their AF about 5-7 weeks after a D&C, provided that the D&C was done properly and it was not a molar pregnancy.

I had a natural mc in March and waited 14 weeks for af (at least I'm hoping it was finally af). I had 2 occasions of spotting at around 10 and 12 weeks after but it was literally spotting for 1-2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->