How long after stopping BCP did you conceive?

I was on the pill before having Holly and it took two cycles to conceive her. Good luck and hope it happens for you soon! :)

3 cycles with my first child and this pregnancy. With my third, I got pregnant 1 month after stopping the pill.

If your cycles are otherwise normal, they should return to normal pretty much as soon as you stop the pill. Lots of people will claim that the pill screwed up their cycles or made it hard for them to get pregnant, but there's no evidence to support this. It doesn't mean they don't have irregular cycles or even fertility issues, but it isn't caused by having once been on the pill, but was masked by taking the pill. But definitely things like stress and exhaustion and poor diet can make your cycles a bit wonky - all things I know I feel much more now with a 2 year old than I did when I conceived my first, which is why it's often harder the second or third time around than it was the first time. The first time I got pregnant 2nd cycle, after being on the pill for 13 years. I don't necessarily assume it will be quite so easy next time.

Conceived 5 months after going off the nuvaring that I had been on for three years. Previously I had been on different pills, totaling 8 years on continuous hormonal bc.

About 4 months with #1. I think. He wasn't planned but if I remember right, it was 4 months. But we used a condom so maybe if we hadn't I would have conceived earlier.
Good luck with TTC <3

I stopped the pill around feb-March 2014 and ntnp untill 2015 then began tracking and using O predictors..caught first cycle but had a ms, continue to track and caught again after 1 cycle.
For me tracking really helped as my periods were all over the place!

I conceived two weeks after stopping the pill with this baby! Definitely a surprise

I fell pregnant the first time after 4 months of trying, and that was 14 years on the pill. Then had early miscarriage, went to Aryuvedic doctor that did acupuncture and gave me herbs and now 14 weeks pregnant! As someone said I think it depends on other factors as well, and maybe look at tracking (I used an Ovulation thing you spit on and look for patterns), to see if you're actually ovulating, and although a diet can be healthy, watchout for other sources of artificial estrogen, it's in our food, and even some sunscreens!

First cycle off pill, didn't even have a period before I got my bfp. I was on it 9 years.

I was on the pill for 5 years and got pregnant after one weekend of not taking it! Never even had a withdrawal bleed or anything. Just got pregnant!!

My husband and I both wanted kids after marriage so I planned on going off the pill. Was told by my dr that it would take 3 cycles off the pill for things to go back to normal, so I stopped 3 months prior to the wedding. We found out we were pregnant 2 weeks before the wedding! So it was only a couple months for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->