How long after you got your BFP did you have sex?

Over 5 weeks. We finally gave in last night. :blush: We're paranoid.

its killing us we havtn done it for 3 weeks so far and were not aloowed to the hole first trimester as we have had mmc my poor oh lol xxxxxx

The hubby is a little weirded out about doing the deed with me when I'm pregnant. I practically have to pounce on him... if it were up to him though, I'd play out the rest of the pregnancy in a bubble, protected from the world. He's not allowed to come to my first doctor's appt with me because I don't want him to see "the list" of things I'm not allowed to do/eat. Otherwise he'll turn into the activity/food police. :dohh:

lol my dh hubbie is like that on the food thing however not the sex:happydance::haha:

:lol: :blush: we didnt DTD till I was 10 weeks!! And have not done it since! I am too scared of anything happening which I know is silly but I cn not shift the feeling.

we dtd like a week later or something like that. we have known for 2 weeks now and only have dtd twice.....but i must say that last time was more enjoyable than times before. i guess sex is better when pregnant. im still scared though so we take it east most of the time

we waited 3 weeks, spotted for 2 days then waited another 3 weeks to try again.

It was within a day or so for us and it has been every few days since. I don't think it occurred to either of us to be worried about it :wacko:

I'm so constipated and full of morning sickness DTD is the last thing on my mind. LOL

We DTD once since BFP though last week.

I soooo want to have sex, I feel like it but I always feel icky in the evening and if my bf would dare graze my boobs I would probly smack him. lol my bf is being nice and patient and probly hoping I jump him.

somedayyyyy, somewhereeeee

lol my OH doesnt seem to think about my boobs hurting he just thinks hes going to have his fun. i tell him he better get enough of them now cuz he wont be getting any of the later hahaha. they only hurt a little right now i know its going to get worse when the milk starts to come in and whatever later

My OH and I weren't overly concerned about it, because my doctor said there was nothing to worry about. We had sex about a week or so after I got my bfp. I didn't experience any discomfort or spotting/bleeding-- so we continued our sex life as usual.
Good luck & congrats on your pregnancies, ladies! :flower:

Me and my OH dtd a few hours after lol
And it was great!
I must say pregnant sex is quite...TMI!!!

My OH doesn't want to go near me until after the 12 week scan when he knows everything is ok... 4 weeks and counting!

That very day! Mostly to reassure him our sex life wasn't going to disappear now I'm with child :D though he was worried he could hurt it at first, til I showed him a few articles :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->