How long after your baby dropped did you go into labour?

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
I can feel my baby's head (sorry! Tmi!) and I'm only almost 32 weeks. I never dropped with my first until right before I went into labour so I dont know lol! I had some pains but it's only when I walk around. If I rest then they go away. That's why I checked for dilation lol. Wasn't just chillen in there just so you know xD

I can feel my baby's head (sorry! Tmi!) and I'm only almost 32 weeks. I never dropped with my first until right before I went into labour so I dont know lol! I had some pains but it's only when I walk around. If I rest then they go away. That's why I checked for dilation lol. Wasn't just chillen in there just so you know xD

i have three premature babies..if ur baby is that low and your getting pains from it i beg you not to be checking yourself...let the doctor check..if you check and they check and you check you will be annoying the area and possibly putting yourself into preterm labor.....

you can drop and stay that way till full term but just be careful..
maybe up your water and rest a bit more then you normally would to keep the preterm away.....:)

hope ur bubs keeps on cooking longer xx

Okay thanks. I'm very nervous. I feel like she's coming soon and I don't know why. I shall drink lots of water today and just hang out. I have a dr appointment in a week but I may just call in today. How did you know you were in preterm labour?

My baby was rly low the entire pregnancy and I had him at 39 weeks.

My LO first engaged at 37 weeks but kept bobbing up and down, I was even fully engaged at 39w + 2d but I went into labour on my due date :)

my baby dropped and i had contractions that ended up making progress....

your baby can drop and be fine...but let the doctor tell you that...:)...

water and rest cant hurt xxo

i would call your doctor to get checked to get to make sure all is well...

if u need a shoulder pm me anytime....or an ear..lol

again you can be fine....but i would leave the checking to the doctor especially if your getting pains and stuff.....xx

your in my thoughts, please keep me updated..:)

Oops. Appointment in one week!! Ill see what they say then and update you!

Thank you!! My pains have stopped so that's good!!

I felt my baby drop a few hours before my hind waters went, I think with your first they're supposed to drop earlier than that though? I'm not 100% sure!

Noah dropped around 34-35 weeks. I had him at 40+2 :) 8 lbs 12 oz: )

Ps, i never actually felt him drop but i could feel a difference. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->