How long? And is this normal?

Missy

Reaction score
How long after a loss can you start trying? I only found out yesterday that my lo had passed at 9 weeks. I should have been 12 weeks today. I am going through the miscarriage as I write this and apart from obviously crying over my baby constantly I feel like I just want to try again as soon as possible. Do others feel like this or am I weird?

I am so sorry for your loss:cry:
I mc my twins in april and you are not weird.as soon as it had sunk in that my babies had gone all could think about was trying again.
i got my 1st af about 5 or 6 days after the scans confirmed everything had passed and we started trying again straight away.I think so long as you are emotionally ready and there is no medical or physical reason not to then you can ttc again as soon as you are ready.
sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
goodluck.x.

I know exactly how you feel Missy. I m/ced in April, and we've just nearly completed the first cycle of trying again since - af due in 4 days. I felt completely ready to get on with trying again, so if you feel ready for it, then go for it!! :thumbup:

I posted the other day that I am desperate to be pg again. My angel grew wings 9 days ago when I was 16w6d along and we had sex this morning for the first time since,unprotected, and I have OPK's I will start using in a couple days to try and get pg straight away. I fully understand your feelings and yes I believe it is normal as so many women conceive again straight away. :hugs: sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Your not weird in the the slightest hun, big hugs for your loss :hugs:

I knew I wanted to try almost immediately, I waited until I had my first AF though before we started to try again (Basically so we knew everything was in working order again and we then had dates if I did fall pregnant).

Like Hellypops said, as long as you are emotionally and physically ready and theres no other medical reasons I can't see why you couldnt start straight away :)

I'm the same hun. My mc was 5 weeks ago and I've just started my first AF since it today. So today is officially the first day of my first month trying again :happydance:

Hope you feel better soon hun x

I/m sorry for your loss. I have been there too. I was fortunate to get pregnant 2 months after loss #2, but sadly we lost Alex at 13 weeks. I know it hurts, but it will get better!

I'm sorry for your loss. I've been there too. We lost #2, but were fortunate to get pregnant 2 months later. Sadly, we lost Alex at 13 weeks. I' know it hurts. It will get better!

Thankyou for your support. I don't feel quite so alone now x

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Must be normal because there is a forum full of us TTCAL :thumbup:

I have to say we talked about being careful until after the first AF (that lasted one session) and we just went with the flow.

Do what you feel is right and comfortable for you.

XxX

I posted the other day that I am desperate to be pg again. My angel grew wings 9 days ago when I was 16w6d along and we had sex this morning for the first time since,unprotected, and I have OPK's I will start using in a couple days to try and get pg straight away. I fully understand your feelings and yes I believe it is normal as so many women conceive again straight away. :hugs: sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

kiki04 I'm kinda the same as you - I was also 16 weeks along also and feel ready to try again. How long did your bleeding last and I presume you would have had an induced labour like me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->