How long are you waiting?

toffee87

Reaction score
How long are you WTTC for?
I'm still here, and still broody hehe. Can't wait to try for a :bfp:

Damn education and money! :hissy:

I put within a year as i'm being optimistic. Will be probably around a year, maybe a little longer. xx

1-2 years. My xmas prezzie for next year. If all goes to plan! :) And if my slightly pink looking tests turn out to be evaps.... :)

I voted within the year, as it's my goal to be healthy enough to start trying by my second wedding anniversary (May). BUT, that's not a definite date. I doubt it could be sooner, but it could be later.

i Want to do it now but , money and my kids are a handful at mo so 1-2 years

we decided to ttc again next month all thou are plan was to hold off we both want a baby right now hehe

Hopefully within a year, I'm getting the baby bug bad now that Liam is 2!! :D I think we agreed to at least 6 months or so to wait...I can deal with that.

:happydance: only 4 1/2 months left!!!!! :happydance: !!!!! I am gonna start charting Monday :happydance: ....I am just soooooooo excited!!:happydance:

hmmm wtt within a year, my vote was number 13....... lucky 4 some ???

i had an ectopic in september this year so we have to wait 3months ttc and i only have 1 tube so its going to take longer than i would do normally so fingers crossed but its so frustrating :hissy:

Only another couple of months!!! :happydance: Will be getting 'untrapped' (IUD removed) at the end of Jan so will be all ready to go from then!

Got to wait 18mnths the doc said, so i guess about that long.

unfortunately I have to wait about 2-3years. I'm still in school and my OH just isn't completely ready for it so hopefully once he's ready then we'll start at it. Can't wait!!

Hoping to get a pap done mid December, and then wait for at least one more cycle... Dr said 2-3 months, but... I dunno if I can wait that long.

Had 2 miscarriages, one right after another... Sooooo Hoping after a normal pap comes back in December, we can wait one more cycle and get it going! So... January I HOPE!!!
Because, we can't TTC in March/April or we'll end up with a Dec/Jan baby, which isn't gonna happen in this house. :|

well with in 3 months me and OH are going to try making sure he doesnt get in the dog house anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->