How long are your cycles?

Vickster1

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Just wondering how long all your cycles are?? I'm in the process of waiting to be back to normal after BCP. Currently on cycle day 27 so just wondering about you all!

My cycles on average are 28 days long, but they can honestly range from 26-32. More often than not they are 28 days long though. Before BCP they were 28 days on the mark and were NEVER late unless I was incredibly stressed out or sick. After BCP it kind of through everything off and I've been off the pill for three or four years now.

Before DS1 I was on the pill and it was 28 days almost to the hour! Between boys I used non hormonal contraception, mostly my cycle lasted 30 days, but every few months it might be a day or 2 late or early.

Last one was 35 days, but that was due to stress and not feeling well... Normally my cycles last about 28-30 days.

Before DD, my cycles were 29 days like clockwork with a 16 day LP. Now they're 27 days like clockwork, I haven't been charting so not sure how long my LP is now though.

Coming off of Depo and my cycles have been 28 days the last 2 months....feeling hopeful!

Mine are usually 30 days.I just had my period from the 24th (Thursday) until yesterday. I'm surprised it started on the date it was supposed to start. I started taking iron supplements a few weeks ago so maybe that helped it be more regular.

Before DD they were rather irregular, but at least 31 days. Sometimes much longer.

Now they're still irregular but they're 28 days tops. :( My last cycle was 25 days. So annoying!

Mine were 29 days for years. Then, after getting married and moving in with my husband, they have lengthened a tad to about 32 days. For the past about 6 months I've noticed that I ovulate regularly on the 19th day. SO using that to my advantage when it comes time to TTC!

After the pill it took 11 weeks to get a period.
Then the next was 5 week cycle and then I was pregnant.
After ds they were irregular for a while, I had one about 9 months pp and when I stopped bf at 13 months. They were anything from 19 days to 35 days. I went through a phase of 28 day cycles before I had a mc. I had af exactly 4 weeks after that and I'm just approaching when I think it's due again.
What were they like pre pill? I was a young teenager and they were frequent and debilitating and never let them get regular on their own as I couldn't handle it.
Xx

Hi all

I have very irregular cycles. Currently on cycle day 80 and now sign of af.
Before this current cycle, my cycles averaged between 56 and 60 days.

Only had 1 previous cycle longer than that at 75 days.

I've read to wait out your longest cycle before taking a hpt, which I've done, but got a bfn :(

Anyone out there with some advice or experience with the same situation?

well my last period was December 2013 lol to get regular periods 28-30 days I have to be maximum 15 st...I'm like 17st now uck...when I was 15st 6 I had a period every other month

I average about 30 days, but it fluctuates sometimes between 28-32

The longest cycle I've had was in February and it was 43 days.

My are usually 28-29 days. Though sometimes it can range anywhere from 26 - 38. They're a pain. If only we could press a button and decide when we want babies :lol:

Just started spotting this morning so looks like I've just had a 28-30 day cycle. Sometimes it takes a day or so of spotting xx

When I was keeping track of my cycles, my cycles were like 32 days.

My average was 27 days [ranging from 23-32 days] pre-pregnancy. Now I have 28 day cycles!

Been off BC for a year and a half and they are about 28-40 days.

Before kids they were 29 days. After my first they were about 35 days but varied. Now I am having my withdrawal bleed coming off the pill so no idea what they will end up being. Hoping 28/29 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->