How long are your cycles?

My cycles have always been 31 days on the dot (except for when I was on mirena of course). Even after 5 years on mirena, it's still 31 days! Here's hoping for baby #1 soon! :)

Hi all

I have very irregular cycles. Currently on cycle day 80 and now sign of af.
Before this current cycle, my cycles averaged between 56 and 60 days.

Only had 1 previous cycle longer than that at 75 days.

I've read to wait out your longest cycle before taking a hpt, which I've done, but got a bfn :(

Anyone out there with some advice or experience with the same situation?

Wow, that wait seems excessive. Have you consulted your doctor about this huge gap? I'd be worried that your lengths between periods is actually due to not ovulating during those months which may make it harder to TTC.

I have an irregular cycle, there are never two months the same amount of time before my period starts. Sometimes it's 25 days sometimes its 35-40 days. I've been using an app to track my periods for the last 3-4 years and it hasn't done much to help me expect my periods.
Starting in January next year I'm going to track my ovulation with the Wondfo strips to start really seeing how my hormone levels peak and dissipate.

I hope all is well with you though!

I went off BC in January after having been on it for 8 years, and my cycle is still regulating. It's been anywhere from 28-45 days. I am charting, so at least I know when I can expect AF... I just haven't been able to really pinpoint O yet. Hopefully I become more regular soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->