How long are your periods?

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
Since coming off the pill in April, my periods have been quite light, only 2 days where I could use a tampon then 2 more days of light bleeding where I only change the pad during the day because I feel I 'should' not because it's full, and a day of spotting.

They've been regular and symptomatic so I'm hoping the shorter length isn't a bad sign.

How long are yours? I've posted a poll but if you could elaborate with details then I'd really appreciate it! Thank you xx

2-3 days for me... I checked with my doctor and he said it was normal and that after the pill your body regulates itself to what ever is natural. It may over time become heavier though.

5-6 days here but I don't take or haven't taken any contraceptives. My periods mirror how they were pre pregnancy. Every 28 days but I do get the odd month were they are longer.

Since I can't have two options mine last any where from 4-6 days.

Since having DS and not being back on birth control, my AF is 3-4 days and not very heavy. Usually 24-26 day cycle. First day is medium, the next 2 days light, and day 4 it's either gone or it's extremely light. I could get away with not wearing anything.. hth x

hard to answer id say 4-6 average

about 3 heavy clotting days
then 1 light flow day and
then 1 or 2 days of brown spotting

2-3 days with one day of heavy flow

Usually 10 days here. ](*,)

Though last cycle was only 6... Clomid did something good I guess. I felt like I was on vacation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->