How long before test line was as dark as the control line?

bther

Single mummy to Zachary
Reaction score
Those who like to pee on sticks and liked to track progression of the tests, when did the test line go as dark as the control line?

I'm just curious. :)

Mine was darker than than the control the day after missed my period. But I might be having twins and everyone is different with their hormones early on!

Mine was almost as dark 19DPO that was the last test I took. x

mine was when af was 4days late

Mine came yesterday at 16 DPO! ✨✨which made me 4 days late for AF

Mine was at 6 weeks exactly on an IC. Although early scans show I could be a few days out so maybe 5+3/4??

Not sure. I only got very faint lines at 10/11/12 dpo then I got a 1-2 weeks on a digi so stopped testing. I did however find another test this morning at 5weeks 4 days, so had to use it (couldnt let it go to waste haha) and the line was as dark as the control line.

mine was darker than the control line today. I am 4weeks 6days x

Not sure. I took one at 12 days and then one at 14 days, and they were both faint. I heard that fainter lines can mean that you are having a boy!! Has anybody else heard this??

Those who like to pee on sticks and liked to track progression of the tests, when did the test line go as dark as the control line?

I'm just curious. :)

Hiya today at 18DPO

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6
Mine were the same at 12 dpo and darker than control on 14 dpo that was on frer

Mine was as dark as the control line the day after my missed period. I then waited till 21DPO to test again...and the Test line was SO dark I could barely see the control line...which happens once you get further along. But everyone is different...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->