How long before you went to Dr about lack of AF?

Decemberbride

First baby due May 2011
Reaction score
I'm 42 days post miscarriage and after another BFN I'm getting very fustrated with the lack of AF! :growlmad:

I know I was told 4-6 weeks and it is now 6 weeks!:shrug:

I had a natural MC at 6W, so can't even say it's medical intivention delaying... so where is it?!?!?

I'm so fustrated as if I hadn't have got our BFP and MC, then 42 days is a cycle and a half of trying!:growlmad:

so when should I go to the Dr's?

I was also told 4-6 weeks and it arrived at 7 weeks. A few days earlier I had told my doctor I was concerned and she said to come back if it hadn't come back in 8 weeks. x

glad u posted this hun as i was going to post one exactly the same!! im on day 54!! 54!!! OH suggested last night we give it another week and then go to docs :( i got bfn on day 45, not tested since tho..

i really hope urs shows up soon hun xx

I was also told 4 - 6 weeks. At 6 weeks i spoke to my doctor and he really did not seem that concerned, said to give it another couple of weeks! Then went on to say that some women take a bit longer. Mine came back at almost 7 weeks.

Hi Girls, I went to see my GP after 8wks of no AF and I was sent off for a scan and thats only because I insisted. The scan didnt show anything and was sent home to wait. AF didnt come until 11wks after D&C. I was on holiday when it happened and apparently stress may have played a big role in keep her away. So I guess they know what they are saying when they say try and relax and not think about it too much. but its so hard when you've been through what we have and so desparately want a :bfp:. When she finally did show her face I dont think I have ever been so pleased to see her.

i was also told it would return within 6 weeks however it was closer to nine, its hard not to get worried but in the end i became really busy at work and forgot all about it and it arrived. Like they say, stress can play a big part but its hard to just switch off, just remember we all know how frustrated you are and are proof that it will return, its just that things arent always black and white

I know its impossible but try not to stress. I think if you can get busy doing something else and try to forget about it and stop checking for it, you will get it! But I know when I was in my 6 week and 1 day wait I wished there was something I could do to speed it along like an exercise or yoga position or even lots of sex with orgasm! something that would shake it out of there!

My doc said 8 weeks after D&C... I got mine at 7 weeks 2 days... I guess it is really up to you, since it is your body... Good luck to you, hope you get it soon, or a BFP!

My doctor told me that if I didn't have AF in 6 weeks, I should come in so they could help me get the cycle going again.

i rang my epu on saturday (its now monday and been 59 days!!) and they really werent fussed :( i either want a bfp or the witch to show her face!! :(

wow heather your doctor is really good, wish my GP had told me that same thing. W8ing4bean(cool name btw) my epu were the same when I called them. It really drives you nuts dont it, but hang in there flower. We'll all get our :bfp: soon.

My doctor is great, and she knows how eager we are to have a baby. I'm 33 and my hubby and I have been married for 8 1/2 years now. Haha We've waited long anough, and we don't want to wait anymore!

I had my chemical jan 21. Had very light af. Still waiting. Saw midwife_ accupuntrist and naturopath doc. Accu won't give me herns..she doesn't know where I am in cycle. Nd wants to wait for af to test progestrone to do anything. Mw wants to wait 2 more months before doing anything.

so I hear your frustration! Day 61 here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->