How long did it take for your baby to crawl?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by WelshOneEmma, Oct 12, 2013.

1. teacup22

teacup22 Mummy of 2

My son started crawling at 6 months.... Ugh!
    Only 5 months to go if DD is the same :)

2. Nic64

Nic64 Well-Known Member

My little girl did a worm like action at 5months an was crawlin my 6 months there's no stoppin her she's everywhere and doesn't understand no lol

3. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

Coralie never did the all fours thing, she commando crawled from just over 7 months x

4. WelshOneEmma

WelshOneEmma 1 DD, 1 DS plus 2MC

I forgot about this one! She is now well and truly crawling! It took about 2 months from rocking, has been crawling about a month now and is in to everything! She's also now pulling up to standing every chance she gets. not coasting yet, but moving when she wants to get something - usually my christmas decorations!

5. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Around four weeks from crawling on her belly to crawling properly on all fours.

6. baileybubs

baileybubs Well-Known Member

Thanks Emma! Yeah Emilia beelines for my tree and the presets under it but she's still rolling her way there lol! I'm glad in a way coz she's still not very mobile but on the other hand she's getting so frustrated that I'd rather she could crawl! She's not a very laid back baby who is quite happy to just sit/lay there and amuse herself lol!

7. dan-o

dan-o RMC's but mum to 3 now!

Vincent is 8m now and not crawling yet. He is a speedy roller though and gets about efficiently that way instead, I'm wondering if he might even skip crawling altogether!