How long did it take for your baby to crawl?

My son started crawling at 6 months.... Ugh!
Only 5 months to go if DD is the same :)

My little girl did a worm like action at 5months an was crawlin my 6 months there's no stoppin her she's everywhere and doesn't understand no lol

Coralie never did the all fours thing, she commando crawled from just over 7 months x

Hi I know this was a couple of months ago and just wanted to see how your Emilia got on!

My Emilia has been rocking on all fours for about 5 weeks now and always seems to give up and decides rolling is the easier option, but with a lot less accuracy to get her where she wants to go! Not that I'm wishing for having to chase her around but she just seems to be so so frustrated at the moment that she can't move to where she wants to by herself!

Sometimes she gets on all fours then tried to push up onto her toes, I don't think she's quite figured out that she needs to move her arms to get places! I've been trying encouraging her but she ends up yelling in frustration at it all!

I forgot about this one! She is now well and truly crawling! It took about 2 months from rocking, has been crawling about a month now and is in to everything! She's also now pulling up to standing every chance she gets. not coasting yet, but moving when she wants to get something - usually my christmas decorations!

Around four weeks from crawling on her belly to crawling properly on all fours.

I forgot about this one! She is now well and truly crawling! It took about 2 months from rocking, has been crawling about a month now and is in to everything! She's also now pulling up to standing every chance she gets. not coasting yet, but moving when she wants to get something - usually my christmas decorations!

Thanks Emma! Yeah Emilia beelines for my tree and the presets under it but she's still rolling her way there lol! I'm glad in a way coz she's still not very mobile but on the other hand she's getting so frustrated that I'd rather she could crawl! She's not a very laid back baby who is quite happy to just sit/lay there and amuse herself lol!

Vincent is 8m now and not crawling yet. He is a speedy roller though and gets about efficiently that way instead, I'm wondering if he might even skip crawling altogether!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->