How long did it take to conceive after coming off the pill?

immie

Reaction score
Basically I have a 19 month old son already who was born april 2012. My partner and I have decided to start trying again so I've been off my pill for a month now, waiting for AF.

I'm wondering how long it will take for mme to fall pregnant, how long did it take you ladies after stopping taking the pill? xxx

Couple of weeks. Stopped half way through a pack, 10ish days later had a breakthrough bleed. 13 days after that ovulated and conceived DD.

Hope it happens soon for you, I've found it to be hit or miss with ladies getting pregnant ASAP and some having to wait a few cycles and what not!

Took me 4 months after being on it for 7 years unfortunately that ended in miscarriage but conceived again about a month and half later :D

Thank you very much for the replies:) fingers crossed for me then. Being pregnant was the best feeling in the world for me and I'm desperate to experience it again xxx

Second cycle after coming of BC pill for me too after being on it 11 years!

2 cycles, but only TTC for one x I was on the pill for around 12 months x

18 months to conceive DD, but pregnant my 2nd month off the pill this time :happydance: good luck x

It took me 3/4 months [3 periods] after stopping yaz. I went off it in June - had a period in July, August & September. Our 3rd cycle was a chemical and 4th was the jackpot! I had been on bcp for about 10 years.

My first ever pregnancy was conceived the same month that I stopped the pill. Unfortunately it ended in mc, but I know lots and lots and lots that don't. Good luck!
(We call our Daughter Immie, she's an Imogen)

This time I have been off the pill for 2 months xx

I was on BCP about 6 or 7 years and am over age 30 and became pregnant in my second cycle off BCP. They were really long irregular cycles so I thought it would take forever! Just keep trying and best of luck!

I fell pregnant first month with DD after being on BC for over 10 years (was off the pill for 2 years during that time though and on depot injection instead about 6 years ago)
This time round it took 2 months but it didn't help that I took 2.5 packs of pills back to back before ttc :-0

First cycle off the pill but i had a cemical, didnt concieve the cycle after my chemical but then the cycle after concieved my little bean x

It didn't, both we're conceived while on the pill..... Yeh I know Im a terrible person to ask... lol

6 months here... but I was on bc for 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->