How long did it take you to get from 2cm-fully dilated?

Got contractions at 0030
1cm at 130
Gave birth 630
So 5 hours
First child

About 14 hours for me! 2-5cm was pretty slow and then it sped up because I had my waters broken at 5cm.

with my first, about 12 hours.
with my 2nd, about 4 days but i wasnt contracting. it can take a while sadly.

& youre not in proper agony yet. Go to the hospital when you cant write a post online lol

Hi it took me forever lol, about 21 hours to get to fully dialated from 2-3cm dialated. I was induced and started having bad contractions 1-2mins apart almost straightaway. Only about 2 hrs pushing tho so that bit was quicker lol.

With my first I felt crampy from 1pm, not painful at all tho.. By 1am I couldn't sleep as I was uncomfortable, by 3am I was really hurting, 5am I was bleeding a LOT so hospital advised to come in, I was 6cm. They burst my waters at 6am and I jumped to 9cm, baby was in distress (couldn't come down birth canal due to large neck goitre) so I was EMCS at 8ish. So I was in lots of pain for 3/4 hours progressing to 6cm.
With my second I started contracting early (2 weeks), got to hospital and I wasn't dilated at all, 3 hours later I was 6cm and had another c-sec (had one planned for 2 weeks later!)
So it was 4 hours from nothing to 6cm :)
Hope you progress quick hun, I was so unprepared for the pain with my first and thought I'd get to skip it with my second!

I was 1cm at 8pm and fully dilated at 1.30am, my contractions were always 5-7 mins apart even when it was time to push.

I started induction at 2 cm dilated, took 18 hours from start to finish. But I was fully dilated at 17 hours from start but doctor let me sit for a long hard 1 hour so I hardly had to push him out, she would have let me go longer but I couldnt take it anymore and holding him in. I needed to push asap cause he was already showing

I was 1cm at 8pm and fully dilated at 1.30am, my contractions were always 5-7 mins apart even when it was time to push.

That would have been awesome! So jealous!!
Mine were every 30-60 seconds lasting 60-90 seconds long since the start.

Haha, it was pretty good although it meant the midwives refused to believe I was in established labour until my waters broke when I was fully dilated! At least I got to be in the position I wanted, unusual with a breech baby!

Haha, it was pretty good although it meant the midwives refused to believe I was in established labour until my waters broke when I was fully dilated! At least I got to be in the position I wanted, unusual with a breech baby!

You poor thing! I couldnt imagin having to give birth feet first!

i was 2cm at 6am and had my dd at 12 so only 6 hours 4 me

My waters broke at 3am, went into the hospital at 6am but wasn't told how dilated I was (since I did start getting contraction til about 6.30 in guessing I wasn't dilated at all!). Was sent home at about 7am. I laboured at home until about 11.15am when I thought I had better go in because the contractions were just getting closer and closer together. I was 4cm when I got there at about 11.30am and I went to 9cm by 1.30pm and was pushing by 2.15pm. It all happened so quickly! And I didn't even have any pain relief til I was pushing (which really surprised me since I'm crap with pain lol).

Good luck! I hope you get dilating soon :D

XxX

2cm on Sunday at 10pm, fully dilated and started pushing 8pm on Tuesday.... sucked beyond belief.

I was stuck at 2-3cm for 3 days!! The codeine did bugger all but thank god for the TEnS machine!

I was 2cms at 9am, 4cms at 2.30pm and then holding my little boy at 3.27pm! Was very lucky it was very quick, my waters didn't break, he came out in them :)

With my 2nd i was 2cm at about 3am and 10 cm 4am. With my 3rd i was allready 4cm when i went in to labour and that was only 2 hrs from start to finish

My first... 1-10cm in 7hours and LO born an hour later so hour pushing x good luck x

With my first I was 4cm when I arrived in the hospital after 2 hours of agonising labour at home. I gave birth a further 10 hours later. This time I was again 4cm when I arrived after 2 agonising hours of labour at home. delivered him 3 hours later. Ive never experienced the mild contractions leading up to labour, they're always incredibly paibful from the word go. x

I was 2cms at 9am, 4cms at 2.30pm and then holding my little boy at 3.27pm! Was very lucky it was very quick, my waters didn't break, he came out in them :)

Mine did too :)

Came out in his waters in the pool! Supposed to be very lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->