How long did it take you to get pregnant, 1st time?

BrittanyR86

Reaction score
How long did it take you to get pregnant the first time, after you started TTC? How old were you? Just curious on the averages. If it took you a while, please feel free to list any potential issues you were having (i.e. pcos, blocked tube, etc.). Just curious, thanks gals.

im 23 dh is 27 ,ttc over 2yrs got pregnant and miscarried.concieved nxt cycle.im due next week :)
all fertilty tests were done:unexplained infertilty

I started ttc for #1 when I was 23.

We had unexplained infertility. I ttc for 19 months and did 4 IUIs to get pregnant.

The first time I got pregnant the 1st month that ended up being ectopic. Now, almost 5 years later, we are currently on cycle 3.

We got our first ever BFP 12 days after our 2 year TTC mark. I had PCOS, mild endometriosis, DH had low morphology. I had 2 laparoscopies, 8 cycles of Clomid and 1 IUI. Privately as NHS had no funding.

We were finally meant to start NHS IUI next month but i got a BFP

took 5 years one ivf that ended in mc but fell pg naturally after starting accupuncture

We conceived in our first month of trying first time around. I was 22 and OH was 40.
This time around we've been trying for over a year, I'm now 26 and OH is 44.

Almost 4 years! But we had to take some breaks because of health issues during that time. Issues include: PCOS and Stage 4 Endometriosis. Got pregnant right away after a lap & hysteroscopy. The obgyn surgeon asked me to wait til I got my period before ttc. SO my first period after the surgery, I took 50mg Clomid for 5 days. Got pregnant that cycle!

Im 27 and dh is 27. We were trying for just under 3 years for our first baby. We both had all the tests possible and everything was fine. Then we received the date for our first appointment at the fertility clinic and two days before this appointment we got our bfp.

So nice to hear these success stories. Maria - I have read several of your posts before. So pleased you finally got your BFP. Can I ask something. You mention doing IUI privately and then lining up NHS IUI. I am in similar boat (no NHS funding as I am 35) - did the rules change or did you have to wait to meet their criteria?

Me 21 DH24 ttc 1st baby for both of us been ttc for 14months
conceived in oct with 2nd round of clomid 50mg but miscarried. Off of clomid now. NTNP. I got off depo after 3years(june2010) very irregular. Hoping to conceive in the new year naturally.

Im 22 and my partner is 24. Got pregnant on out 12th month of TTC after coming off the pill. We both took Fertilaid the cycle before we conceived. Also we used conceive plus and BBT charting.

Me 33 DH 37, ttc 3 years.... Clomid dint work .. Fsh shots and IUI worked but miscarried... Conceived again next cycle... Now 22 weeks preg

Im 22 and my partner is 24. Got pregnant on out 12th month of TTC after coming off the pill. We both took Fertilaid the cycle before we conceived. Also we used conceive plus and BBT charting.

Ive been debating on getting fertilaid. Did u leave a good review? Do you think it made a difference?

Ive been debating on getting fertilaid. Did u leave a good review? Do you think it made a difference?

Yeah I did leave a good review. I do think that it made a huge difference. I got a bit discouraged at first because it gave me a 41 day cycle so I freaked out a bit and stopped taking it. But I think it must have been just sorting my hormones out or something because the next month we were pregnant. We also relaxed a fair bit that cycle because we sort of lost hope and didn't think it would happen for a long time. But I do think fertilaid was what done it for us.

Yeah I did leave a good review. I do think that it made a huge difference. I got a bit discouraged at first because it gave me a 41 day cycle so I freaked out a bit and stopped taking it. But I think it must have been just sorting my hormones out or something because the next month we were pregnant. We also relaxed a fair bit that cycle because we sort of lost hope and didn't think it would happen for a long time. But I do think fertilaid was what done it for us.

Oh well thank you for getting back to me. Im going to order it in March! We are moving feb januarys budget is tight cause were paying rent in two places. Im so excited! Wish me luck.

Don't know if you are still looking for answers...
Here are mine:
I was on BC for 10 years, got off, had one 60 day annovulatory cycle (charting so I knew), then got pg on the next cycle. I was 28 and had a healthy baby boy.

Got back on BC, then went off to TTC, same thing- one annovulatory cycle, then got pg the next cycle. I was 31 when I had my second baby boy.

I got the Paraguard (non-hormonal IUD) and got it taken out in August. Now I am TTC for my third and it has been three months. I am now 17 DPO and spotting, with high temps. BFN yesterday. Confusing!

i started when I was 22 (when i got married), oh was 40. 5 years TTC, i got pregnant, and miscarried a week later. im now 28, he's 46, and we're still trying. I've just found out i have (they think) PCOS

Whats considered a high temp? After dpo

temps are not standard, everyone has different temp charts, my "high temp" could be considered a "low temp" for you. you should temp for a full cycle to understand your values.
and dpo stands for "days past ovulation"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->