How long did it take you to get pregnant when you came off the pill?

I got pregnant while on the pill (microgynon 30) x

I came off the pill (yasmin) had a natural cycle, started trying the next cycle and got pregnant :) .. Totally amazed as my daughter took 13 cycles x

I came off the pill 2 cycles before we started TTC and got pregnant first try.

I conceived the month after coming off the pill but ended in a mc then it took another year from the mc it takes everyone different times x

I came off BC pill first week in February and had a withdrawal bleed, 'true' period came end of February and behold conceived straight away!! :flower:

I am 24 and partner is 26.

I came off the pill (microgynon 30) at the end of March '13 and got pregnant in the July.

3 months - that was my first pregnancy and is now a wonderful 2 year old. :) I got pregnant with my current pregnancy while ON the pill (not taking it properly) - I got overwhelmed on vacation and forgot 2 pills.

2nd cycle off of BCP (yasmin) I got pregnant, I am not convinced I ovulated the first cycle so used OPKs and ovulated on day 18 of my 2nd cycle so my cycles were on the long side having come off the pill but still functioning perfectly.

Took my sister-in-law about 8 years off the depo shot.

Do they ever suggest doing like, a detox diet of some sort? Sounds crazy, but I thought I would ask.:shrug:

Just depends on how fertile you are, if you or hubby have any issues and how sensitive to the hormones you are, IMO.

I fell pregnant about 6-7 months after having implant out, but that was unfortunately a molar pregancy. It took a further 18 months and clomid to fall pregnant with my son once recovered from the molar fiasco!

My fertility has improve since, probably because I have a healthy BMI now. (Was 31 now 22) :flower:

I came off the pill in September 2013 and had several months to let things get back to normal. Once we were officially TTC, I got my BFP the first month of trying.

With #2 I got pregnant the month after I stopped taking the pill. This time it was 3 months after but we weren't actively trying for the first two cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->