how long did it take you to get pregnant?

What is your age? 27 and DH is 31

Do you have irregular or regular periods? Regular but short (23-27 days with a 9-11 day LP)

Was you on a contraceptive pill first? If so how long for and which one? I was on Alesse 21s for 11 years with no breaks

How long did it take for you to get pregnant? Came off the pill in June, got my bfp in October......it was 4 months but 5 cycles since my cycles were so short......my first cycle off the pill I didn't ovulate

And have you any tips? I was taking a PreNatal multi, and a B-Complex to lengthen my LP, DH was on a multi and some vitamin C and E. We used a CBFM, PreSeed, Softcups and (sorry if it's TMI) I orgasmed after him. The month that we conceived I stopped temping because DH thought it was stressing me out too much so we just relied on the CBFM which broke at ovulation time!! I guess you could say we were doing everything possible to enable getting pregnant, lol.

I had irregular cycles after a d&c ranging from 31 days to 36 days, i was hopeless at the whole temping and ovulation kit things so i just kinda relied on my body...I felt what i thought was ovulation pain, kinda a sharp stabbing pain only lasting seconds, and thought id take the chance so that night :sex: this was only on cd9 so i was almost certain i was out the game coz i thuoght it was too early to have ov'd but it worked n i got my :bfp: im a firm believer in listening to your body....sending you baby dust by the bucket load hun xxx

Agree with Brookie G some people can be so spiteful. Not everyone is lucky enough to fall pregnant at the drop of a hat and those that are don't always have sticky babys. Really gets my goat that some people take for granted what they've got. Stupid woman.

P.S have some bucketloads of sticky babydust from me too

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

What is your age? 35 will be 36 in Jan 2010

Do you have irregular or regular periods? Very regular

Was you on a contraceptive pill first? Yes If so how long for and which one? Femodene for 16 years with no break

How long did it take for you to get pregnant? 3 years

And have you any tips? Clomid at 100mg, BD on days 10,12,14,16 as advised by my doctor. Straight after BD stay in bed till morning. Worked for me.

Good luck x

What is your age? (sorry I know its personal but it will help to know if this makes a difference) I am 27, as is hubby

Do you have irregular or regular periods? they were sort of irregular - but between 29 and 32 days generally!

Was you on a contraceptive pill first? If so how long for and which one? I was on cerazette but came off it 3 years ago and just used condoms from then because I just didn't get on with the pill

How long did it take for you to get pregnant? We were extremely lucky as it happened in our first month!

And have you any tips? (Positions, how often to bd you recommend??) Relax and enjoy it! Although I knew roughly when I was ovulating, due to CM we had no other method, we basically :sex: every other day and there was no set position or trying to keep the :spermy: in or anything, we just had fun and it happened :)
Lots of luck xx

What is your age? 25, DH 30

Do you have irregular or regular periods? Very very regular

Was you on a contraceptive pill first? Yes If so how long for and which one? Yes - Microgynon for 3 1/2 years.

How long did it take for you to get pregnant? 4 months

And have you any tips? Use ov sticks and check your CM. Lay still afterwards and just enjoy it.

Good luck x

I am 26 and we got pregnant the month we started trying. My Mum was the same with her 2 pregnancies so I already had a feeling it wouldn't take us long. I have monitored my cycles for the whole year as they can be a bit irregular and I took steps to get them regular. I think knowing when you ovulate is very important and reading the signs of your own body. I'm afraid I don't have any tips but just to reiterate what everyone says, stay positive, don't expect any problems, eat healthily, exercise and try to relax. Telling someone to relax all sounds very patronising when you're trying doesn't it!

What is your age? 25

Do you have irregular or regular periods? Regular

Was you on a contraceptive pill first? None

How long did it take for you to get pregnant? 30 months

Finally made it x

I'm 27 and DH is 24. It took me and DH 3 months to get pregnant, I came off of the contraceptive pill in August and fell in October. My tips would be to try and relax. I got a clearblue monitor which really helped me to relax - believe it or not, because it took the stress out of everything for me, they're not cheap but I would definately recommend them xx

Ps. meant to add that I always had regular periods, but I did have endometriosis so I guess I was really lucky to get pregnant so quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->