how long did u girls wait?!

Angelface

Mummy to a princess &Bump
Reaction score
OH and i have decided to try straight away.. but i read its better to wait 2 weeks incase of infection... is that right? i had a mmc but also had to deliver my baby on friday.. do u think this will change anything? x

I would say it would probably be best to call up your doc and check with them. I have read that some people were not told they had to wait at all. The reason my doctor told me to wait (for 10 days after a D&C from a MMC) was because my cervix was still open and the sperm could cause an infection. (If I understood correctly). I didn't wait the whole time though, I only waited 7 days.

When we asked they said wait until your emotionally ready again... That's it! I feel abit guilty trying again when the baby we lost was so wanted :( x

Then I would say that there is no need to wait, unless you aren't ready for it yet. :hugs: I understand what you are saying, I feel the same way. I am so obsessed with getting pregnant again right now, I want to fill that void, I feel like it will help me deal with it all....but part of me feels guilty too...:hugs: i am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

You too babe! Let's hope it happens for us both soon, what's hard for me is my cousin and I fell pregnant the same week!!! So I have to watch her grow! My other cousin just had a baby girl, 3 months ago! She brought her round yesterday to see how I was, I just picked up baby Paige and felt my heart break inside! :( I know I'm lucky to already have a beautiful girl! But it's time for me and for leila, (and oh) to have an addition!

:hugs:I understand how you feel sweetie! I have a buddy that found out she was pregnant right after me...she just posted belly shots on fb today...made me sad =( My sister in law is pregnant too. I was supposed to have the 19th grandbaby in the family...loads of babydust to us both!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well you have have 20!! Always better to have even numbers ! My cousin whos pregnant called me today, asked how I was and asked what happened, I started to explain, within 30 secs she was getting me off the phone with lame excuses... Thing that upsets me is, her husband didn't want a second baby and she was literally on the way to have an abortion crying down the phone etc, so I gave her the encouragement she needed to stand up to him and she don't even care about my baby! I feel very upset by her! Sorry for the rant!

So sorry for your loss hon...I would definitely wait till the bleeding has stopped and if you are on any meds wait till you have finished those for TTC...I know they say about 2 weeks (mine said 3) for sex, baths, swimming...the doctors are just trying to be cautious about infection.

Good Luck! :hug:

Well you have have 20!! Always better to have even numbers ! My cousin whos pregnant called me today, asked how I was and asked what happened, I started to explain, within 30 secs she was getting me off the phone with lame excuses... Thing that upsets me is, her husband didn't want a second baby and she was literally on the way to have an abortion crying down the phone etc, so I gave her the encouragement she needed to stand up to him and she don't even care about my baby! I feel very upset by her! Sorry for the rant!

:nope::hugs:I'm so sorry hun!! I couldn't imagine that!!:hugs: Is she going to actually follow through with it?

Yea, that's true! I will have #20! ...and needs to hurry and happen before I go insane!

no shes keeping it now, but her husband told her the only reason she wanted the baby was because i was pregnant.. when i told her i had the mmc, all she could say was oh, its such a shame ill have to go through this on my own now... :( Feeling a little down in the dumps today :(

no shes keeping it now, but her husband told her the only reason she wanted the baby was because i was pregnant.. when i told her i had the mmc, all she could say was oh, its such a shame ill have to go through this on my own now... :( Feeling a little down in the dumps today :(

Wow, that is so insensitive and selfish of her! I hope you are feeling better today!:hugs:

I was wondering this same thing, I was told last time I m/c (very early) that I could try right away. This time I ended up in the hospital m/c at 11 weeks, baby passed around 8 weeks, the ER doctor said no sex for a week because of infection. But the OB resident said don't try for 3 months ahhhhhhhhhh. That is way too long, I do think that waiting for a month is a good idea for a couple reasons that I read.
https://www.pregnancyloss.info/trying_again.htm

Having said that I will probably try asap, I just want a baby in my arms so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->