How long did your MS last?

MummyKP

Reaction score
My MS has finally kicked in, and it's horrible (as expected!) but just wandering if others had it until 14 weeks (2nd tri) or did it stop a little earlier or go on for longer? I know everyone is different but I like to hear about others' experiences x

First pregnancy it lasted all through tbh which was rough. 2nd hardly had it at all and same so far with this one. Not sure if baby's gender makes a difference but no.1 was boy and 2 was girl. We'll find out in good time with this one x

First pregnancy: started at 6 weeks, stopped at 10 weeks then came back a week later. By 2nd tri I was feeling better, still had aversions and still randomly threw up, but no ms anymore.

This time: between 7 and 13-14 weeks.

Thanks ladies. Some say theirs has depended on the gender but I know people that have had boys with very little sickness and others that have had it throughout, and vice versa with girls. It'll be interesting what your third will be tallybee.

I'm hoping my sickness doesn't stay around for too long! Lol

1st pregnancy from: 5.5 wks- 11wks - Boy
2nd pregnancy from 5.5wks - 16 wks - Boy
3rd pregnancy from 5.5 wks - 16wks - Girl
This pregnancy from 5.5 wks -? I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and just had a VERY rough week sometimes struggling to keep liquids down - I'm hoping for 11 wks again!

On all pregnancies I had mild nausea from around 4 weeks but I could still eat almost as normal and didn't have so many food aversions, until the 5.5 wk mark!

My MS started at 6+3 with nausea only and then the vomiting started at 7+3 every morning without fail.

It finally stopped for three days between 10+6 and 11+1 and I thought the MS was finally over but the vomiting was back this morning at 11+2! :haha:

I'm hoping it doesn't last much longer!

I'm at 12.5 weeks and MS (or all day nausea as it should be called) is still going strong. No sign of reprieve anywhere in sight. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->