How long do you bath LO for?

Mee_Mummy

Mummy to DS & DD ~ <3
Reaction score
Just wondering how long your LO is in the bath. And do you give them milk before or after their bath? X

Also how long after tea/dinner do they go to bed? And do they have supper? X

I have taken LO off a bedtime bottle and wondering how to change his late afternoon evening routine x

Anywhere from 5 minutes to 15 minutes. It depends on how I feel and if LO is acting up (splashing water outside of the bath...)

When she was your LOs age, she had milk at dinner time, so before her bath.

It usually ends up being between 20 and 30 min as we bath both of them together.

At your lo's age i was only feeding twice a day so she had her milk at about 10pm. She had milk in a beaker offered to her a dinner which was before her bath.

Charlie has dinner at 5.30pm, then a bath at 6.30pm for about 15 minutes - usually asleep for 7.45/8pm at the latest. I don't really offer a supper but sometimes he'll ask for a banana or toast with his milk before bed :flow:

Between 10 - 30 minutes. They quite happily play together.

We've not been able to bath them this week due to there being no light in the bathroom, so its been a quick wash (in the dark) and a shower in the morning.

We have tea at 5pm, upstairs to bath at about 5.30/6pm and then downstairs for 6.15pm and bed at 7/7.30pm :D

Emma goes straight to bed after her bath. Amount of time varies- it really depends on how much time Rosie is willing to give us :)

tea at 5pm
Bath at 6.45pm
Milk at 7pm
Bed before 7.30pm

Dinner at 5:30, if it's bath night (every 2-3 days) he's in bath by 6:20, out by 6:45 if he's not already asked to get out, then into pjs, milk, room and stories then bed. Normally asleep by 7:30.

Alexa has:
Dinner: 5:30
Bath: 6:00 -Last a good 20-30 minutes
Sleeps: 7:00 (gets a 6 oz bottle before bed while reading a book to her)

Hope this helps. :)
Even though Alexa is a bit younger.

Riley loves his baths, randomly this week he's been asking to go to bed at 5.30 because he's shattered.. So I've been trying to stretch out his bath for as long as possible!

Natalia usually has dinner around 6 (when im working) then bath probably around 7 and about 15-30 min or so also depend on my mood and the way she is acting. Milk in a regular cup and sleeping by 8:30 or 9. But i must say that when i first took her off the bottle my ruitein changed a bit. Before it was dinner, shower, bottle, and bed she would be out like a light. But after i took away the bottle then i had to change it to her eating dinner then drinking milk in a cup then take a shower and bed right away just til she got used to the fact that she wasnt going to get her bottle anymore. But now she know so i was able to change it back to the way we used to

We have dinner between 5 and 6pm on any given night then we start toy clean up at 7pm. The boys are usually in the bath by 725 and out by 745, so there are in there for 20 minutes. We then do stories, brush teeth and off to bed. Both boys are in bed by 815 and asleep by 830-845pm.

Evie's a little older than your LO but her routine goes like this..

Dinner - 5-5.30pm
Bath - 6.30pm
Bedtime Bottle (5-6oz) - 7.15pm
Bed - 7.30pm

She loves her baths and stays in for around 20 minutes :)

Tom's usually in until just before it gets cold, his choice mostly :lol:

He goes down at 7, usually has dinner about 5 then has his bath between.

Mine is a lot older and we dont have a bath everyday. She has her dinner between 5-6 and then I usually put her in her bath and just leave her to play for however long she wants. I do leave her alone in the bath now but i never go far (usually tidy the bedrooms). She shouts when she wants out then we do a quick hair wash and thats us :)! In bed reading stories by 7 and asleep by 7.30 (we go upstairs at 6.30-45 for stories if no bath). She doesnt have milk anymore.
She enjoys having a shower with me too so we do that at the weekend.

Dinner at 5:00 - 5:30
Bath at 6:00 for about 5 -10 mins (he's no longer keen on baths, used to love it!)
Milk 6:30
Bed by 7:00

dinner (same as supper here...don't know the difference) around 5pm or 6pm
bath 6ish for about 30-45 mins, depending
massage with lotion
teeth brushed
breastfed to sleep around 7:30

Callum has about 15 - 20 mins in his bath, less time if hes tired out though. Callum still has a bedtime bottle but he has dinner 2 and a half hours before he goes to bed xx

however long they want. They pull the plug and ask to get out. sometime Ip ut them in and its pretty instant they pull it and ask to get out. Sometimes they happily play for 20-30minutes before asking to egt out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->