How long do your positive opks normally last?

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
I got a positive yesterday and it was even darker today. I can feel I haven't ovd yet, my ovaries still hurt. How long do you get your lh surge for before you ov...just curious.I know you can ovanywhere between 12 - 36 hours after the first positive (beginning of surge) x x

mine went positive on friday fmu after an almost there on thursday, and was still positive this afternoon at 3pm. about to do another, but usually mine are pos for about 36 hrs xxx

Thanks lowblow, I'm hoping I'll ov tonight, but I think it will be tomorrow.
By the way your daughter was born on my wedding anniversary :) x x

Aw!! We started eviction at 39 weeks on the Friday at 4pm and she was out Monday 12.58am lol!!! I wanted her to be born on the 8th cos I'm on an 8 as is husband, but hey i dont care :D

Funnily enough if I got pregnant this cycle, next baby would be due for eviction on the 7th!! haha! x

I remember the 6th August 2012 so well! It was our first anniversary and the same day the nursery furniture arrived for Oakley who I was almost 8 months pregnant with! Dh had the day off work and I remember laying in the bath with candles while he put the furniture together and then we went out for dinner and the waitress kept commenting on my bump and asking how far along I was :D I bet you remember the day incredibly clearly too!! Good luck with ttc #2 and this cycle x x

Haha yep, singing to Hairspray soundtrack while on gas and air and kneeling on the floor during contractions, stuffing down tuna sandwiches between contractions cos i was starving! haha! x Thank you and good luck, I hope you catch! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->