How long does cyclogest have to stay in?

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how long this stuff takes to absorb?

I keep forgetting to ask at EPU and I'm holding off contact with them this time until I'm further along. :flower:

I had to take mine before bed, but if you use it in the mornings as well then you should lie down for at least 30 mins.

Also try to take them the same time each day with an hour gap for when you can't get it on time.

I was told to take it in the evening. If it melts out within the first 2-3 hours you can put another in.
The other option is to use it up the back in which case you don't have to worry as the muscles hold it in better. Doesn't mess up your underwear, either...

Thanks ladies. I do use it up the back door, but twice have need a number 2 within an hour! (So sorry for tmi!) I've put another in both times, but was wondering if it's necessary or not! :)

I always read that it absorbs really quickly - like in about half an hour - and anything that comes out is the waxy coating. However when I used it and it came out quickly I did put another in just to make sure. Good luck x x x

Lucy, not sure if you realize this but you are commenting on old threads from over a year ago!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->