how long does lh surge last for?

3 girlies

Reaction score
Just a quick question, how long does lh surge last for? I mean, how long should opks be positive for before they turn negative again? I had a positive opk today at 10am & another one was positive at 1pm but now ive just tested again & its neg!!!! is that normal or not? i thought it was meant to last longer than a few hours!

Last month I had two days of a positive on my OPK's - however, this month - just one day. We can OV the day of the positive, or the following two days from the last positive result. So, get busy!!! :sex:

Edited to add: it also may be because the concentration of the hormone isn't as much, if you have been drinking a lot? I would do two more tests tomorrow - maybe one around 1pm, and one at around 5pm?

thanks, i will test again like you suggested. i pounced on my dh at lunchtime just incase lol

I think that it varies from person to person, from 2 days down to a few hours.

Good luck and magical baby dust for you

x x

hi i did my first ever tests this cycle and i had a positive very faint at 2pm yesterday and retested at 6pm and it was dark..............i then tested again at 2pm and it wil postivie again...........im hoping this is normal!!!!!!
ness

hi i did my first ever tests this cycle and i had a positive very faint at 2pm yesterday and retested at 6pm and it was dark..............i then tested again at 2pm and it wil postivie again...........im hoping this is normal!!!!!!
ness

i think its normal for it to last a few days, good luck!!

ok so i tested again & its even darker, definately positive opk. ive posted pic in the ovulation test gallery. x

Good luck i'm starting to use opks this cycle so reading your thread has been helpful thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->