How long does....

It depends. Quickies can take less than 5 minutes. If we actually have time to just lay down and be in each other's arms, foreplay, etc, anywhere from 40-60+ minutes. But there's a baby now, so that's long gone. About 15-20 minutes now and then sleep.

FOB could last a hour +
OH lasts literally 5 minutes tops.

EDT: OH WAIT, are we counting foreplay before hand because that's my favorite part to be honest and I'll just tease him like that for hours :lol:

Sometimes I'd rather have a nice back rub than have sex :haha:. OH will be like "I'll do ANYTHING for you tonight, ANYTHING YOU WANT :winkwink:" & I'll just be like "Oooh ok, back rub please"

:haha:

Ummm with FOB anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours haha. It depended on the time. But after Jayden it was never longer then 30 minutes. Like cari, penetration doesn't really do it for me lol, I get taken care of before hand lol.

Depends. Sometimes its over barely before it starts :haha: sometimes an hour or so, but TBH I'd prefer nothing over 25 minutes lmao.
Loool exactly this. When FOB was drunk he couldn't finish and it was SO FUCKING BORING

25-30 minutes is enough for me really, penetration doesn't do anything for me, I get taken care of ahead of time :haha:.

I've heard 7-13 minutes is the "average" amount of time of sex that people want.

I can relate to that. I use to be that way... without getting into many details. but after jade i suddenly developed the ability to orgasm. changed my life :thumbup:

7-13 min :wacko:
That seems so short but I guess it makes sense if you think about it??
I'm the opposite, since Noah i have no feeling whatsoever :( It sucks. I only like sex for the closeness cos i don't even get anything from it LOL i'm so lame. Been to the doctors but she was just like :shrug: Meh

not counting foreplay, about 20 mins. Anything more I get bored.

^ I'm exactly the same Anna. After giving birth it's just like 'You no longer deserve to orgasm' :(
I dunno, I can still get off with foreplay but the actual penis-in-me does absolutely nothing really. Unless i arch my back until it's on the verge of breaking and then i'm like 'OMG OMG I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!'

Loool non broken back < orgasm

From start to finish 30 mins to an hour. Penetrative sex...well it depends. If there's heaps of foreplay and we're eady to orgasm already, he just thrusts for 2-4 mins and we're done. If there's lots of exotic positions and mixing it up or we kinda dived straight into sex, we could be having penetrative sex on and off for over 15 mins. If I'm on top, I last about 2 mins before I get tired and make him do it. :rofl:

Oh goodness me, we have had sex on E in the past. :wacko: It felt GREAT but neither of us were able to orgasm. But he just thrusted for like 2 hours and we enjoyed the feeling and were going crazy [since we were high], but nope, the sex led nowhere. And his dick wouldn't deflate. :dohh:

I don't like it to last long either :haha: Nothing over an hour. Average about, 30mins maybe?

Not counting foreplay...about 10-15 minutes. To be honest, I do not have the attention span to go much longer than that. :haha: And I don't get off from sex anyway. :shrug: Counting foreplay, usually an hour or so....depends on what we have time for. If it's a good night, it'll be more like three hours: foreplay, sex, repeat. :rofl:

^This, lol.
It lasts around 20 minutes now that we have LO, but it's usually repeated, iykwim. :winkwink: i think I'd get bored if it was just continuous.

Depends. Sometimes its over barely before it starts :haha: sometimes an hour or so, but TBH I'd prefer nothing over 25 minutes lmao.
Loool exactly this. When FOB was drunk he couldn't finish and it was SO FUCKING BORING

25-30 minutes is enough for me really, penetration doesn't do anything for me, I get taken care of ahead of time :haha:.

I've heard 7-13 minutes is the "average" amount of time of sex that people want.

I can relate to that. I use to be that way... without getting into many details. but after jade i suddenly developed the ability to orgasm. changed my life :thumbup:

I'm the opposite, since Noah i have no feeling whatsoever :( It sucks. I only like sex for the closeness cos i don't even get anything from it LOL i'm so lame. Been to the doctors but she was just like :shrug: Meh

Damn... I wonder why she just shrugged you off?
Are you on BC?

poor anna! i would go to a different doctor! :haha: how could someone say meh? to something so important.

when i was on depo i hated having sex now that im off depo it usually last about 45 minutes :lol:

Damn... I wonder why she just shrugged you off?
Are you on BC?
She checked me and said it looked fine so didn't know what else to say :wacko: And yeah I'm on the pill x

poor anna! i would go to a different doctor! :haha: how could someone say meh? to something so important.
Loool I know its very important! I think I might...

maybe its the pill, i wasnt on the pill but depo did that to me :shrug:

OH lasts about 20 mins :haha: It's got decreasingly satisfying for me because of my Mirena. I blame it on that because before I got it placed I had a massive sex drive & enjoyed sex so much :rofl: Can't wait to get the stupid thing out :nope: I will never get it again!

I KNOW!!! I hate when OH is drunk or has smoked weed, then I'm like OMG ITS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER UGHHHHHH. I'm sure I don't help him along trying to sigh quietly :haha:

It used to last forever cause we would do it so much, but now that he has been working so much we rarely do it and it only lasts a few mins :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->