How long does....

I would say about 10 minutes but can be longer depending on whats been going on before haha. Any times that have lasted too long hurt me though lol x

I also think some contraceptives effect sex drives a lot. I came off the pill last month and have wanted it so much more where as before i really didnt x

It depends. Last week he met me on campus and it happened in the back of his car, which was about 30-40 minutes. :blush:

If we get time to actually do it it can be from 40-60+ minutes. Quickies can be 10-20 minutes.

Urr, like 20 minutes? I can't even remember. :rofl:

I used to be with this boy that literally would put it in, thrust like 5 times and blow :shock: And that was without foreplay.

depends on the day, if I worked, etc. Usually around 2 hours....because I'm usually tired. Back in the beginning of the relationship it was ******** like 5-8 hours long multiple times lol

Really depends... if there's a lot of foreplay, then definitely like 5-10 minutes. If not, maybe 30 minutes? I usually try to get it over with after 20 minutes, I know that sounds bad, like I enjoy it, but when LO is sleeping, I have lots of stuff to do :shy:

Friday I told him I was not finished and just kept going anyway. :hissy:

It really depends on how we're feeling and if we're including foreplay...i'd say anything from 10 mins to 3 hours! Before i gave birth to Soph we did it alot and it was great, i think its something to do with preggo hormones :p wish i still had them! also when i got pregnant with LO it was our first time and we did it for about 4 hours and we were going really slowly as it hurt at first :L

OMG you girls make me feel better on here :dohh:
OH lasts about 5+ mins sometimes, :haha:
We haven't had a good proper long romp for quite a while now, I'm hoping after Aliyah's here we can last longer though :blush:

What is this thing you girls call sex? I'm always asleep or feeling too bloated to do it. :(

I HATE HATE HATE long sex! It used to just bore me because it doesnt really do anything for me. But now i just end up sore. 10 minutes is nice though.

Anna, my doctor shrugged me off when i went too (I had continuous pain but looked fine) and after that i saw two nurses and another doctor and finally got referred to hospital and it was as simple as giving me a tube of cream. Went back for the follow up last week and it still looks the same as before but feels completely different. Hopefully another doctor might help you!

I HATE HATE HATE long sex! It used to just bore me because it doesnt really do anything for me. But now i just end up sore. 10 minutes is nice though.

Anna, my doctor shrugged me off when i went too (I had continuous pain but looked fine) and after that i saw two nurses and another doctor and finally got referred to hospital and it was as simple as giving me a tube of cream. Went back for the follow up last week and it still looks the same as before but feels completely different. Hopefully another doctor might help you!

Thanks I think I will, its just getting up the courage to go :dohh: What was wrong in the end if you don't mind me asking?

Well last time i had sex (weekend of the Notts meet :blush:) it was 3 hrs..

Prior to Kian (the honeymoon period!) we were doing it 4-5 times a day lasting 2-3 hours.

Now, if we're just having sex it's anywhere between 45mins-1.5 hours. Although sometimes I get so sore and ask him to finish up after about 30 minutes.

BUT if its "making love" we can go as long as 2 hours, with foreplay, touching etc.

Although he barely gets it as I am always far too tired after looking as Kian all day by myself or I am too scared that I wouldn't be able to enjoy it as it will hurt :(

Thanks I think I will, its just getting up the courage to go :dohh: What was wrong in the end if you don't mind me asking?

I have no idea what was wrong. They said its just one of those things where it doesnt appear to be anything in particular but trial and error of different treatments usually fixes things in the end.

i'd say like 30 min when we have the kids, but we usually do it more than once :blush:

When we dont have the kids all night lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->