How long have you all been ttc?

8 months/10 cycles. I was kinda hoping id have my sticky bean by now :( I suppose I should expect it to take longer after vr.

I'm on my first and I THINK I just may be a very very lucky girl with what I THINK is a v, v faint pos. I can't say bfn bc it is neither big or fat lol. If I'm wrong ...on to cycle no 2!! Much luck to u dear.

14 months, 15 cycles and counting. No glimmer of a BFP even after attempting nearly everything in the book.. Including no stress! Really wanting to find natural success stories from ttc over the year as I'm starting to worry more now xx

CD 10 of month 30 TTC #1. All tests normal for me and DH. 6 cycles of Clomid and not even a hint of a BFP. Good luck to you all and lots and lots of Baby Dust!

16 months, #2.
#1 took us 11 months.
Hubby has sperm antibodies. IVF with ICSI booked for October 2014, unless we fall pregnant before then.
HSG was clear.

Got to the point I don't use OPK's, and don't test till 7 days late. Test was positive with our first baby when I was 8 days late, but at 3 days late was negative.

Cycle sitting around 31 days long, pre baby 1, were 26 days to the hour.

I've been TTC for 12 months now. Not enough a sniff of a BFP! I'm convinced 2014 will be our year!

2nd cycle TTC#1.

we were TTC 2 years ago (about 6 cycles) but stopped for a while as it was affecting our relationship

Currently in our 4th cycle ttc number 2 , whilst I don't think we have any medical issues other than both being a little overweight, work patterns make ttc difficult as OH works days then I go to work after dinner until 1am. Whilst we have a very happy sex life, it doesn't always time well with ovulation :/ fingers crossed for 2014

TTC #1 for 13 (almost 14) months and 11 cycles. Currently on 6th clomid cycle. Not a hint of a bfp. I have PCOS, hypothryroidism and an LP defect :cry: HSG came back clear (YAY!!). FS wants to start iui next cycle.

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone!!! :dust:

On cycle 2 TTC our first. Hopefully it won't be too long before we see a bfp!

stopped pill Nov 20th so just had first natural AF...hoping its my month lol without stressing out lol!!! :) xxx

Almost at the end of cycle#2, TTC for # 1. but keep hoping every month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->