How long have you and....

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
and the other half been together for?

Its only been just under 6 months for me and mine but we know already that marriage and babies is in our future. I knew on our first date that he was going to be the man I was going to marry but I dont tell him that because he would only get a big head :dohh:

We've been together since i was 17 and he was 18, so 6 years and 3 months ish now, been married for 18 months :)

We've been together for over 4 years now, lived together for 2 and a half of those. I knew from very early on that we were going to do marriage and babies together, he's like the missing part of me, even though I could throttle him a lot of the time!

Technically he asked me out August 24th, 2007. And so it's be just over a year and a half. But we have been on and off and unofficial for some of that time (like right now), but still planning on ending up together. So.... I count it. Hope that's okay.

We've been together 11 years-we're getting married in 2 weeks

18 months for us and we have known for the same ammount of time that this was it, we would be getting married and he would be the father of my children and me the mother of his and every day I love him more.

xxx

6 years and 10 months. I have lived with him for 6 years and 7 months :O We have been married for 5 years and 6 months. How's that for whirlwind. We are now TTC #1, but we I did have a miscarriage in our first year of marriage.

We have been together for 3 years on the 5th of may.

We first got together in 2005 but we have broken up a few times. I lose count now.

As my Ticker says: 2Years - 11Months - 1Week - 5Days! He is without a doubt the man of my dreams. I love him more then anyone in the whole wide world and can't wait til we can start creating lives together. (cheesey I know!)

Almost 2 years for us :) We've known eachother since we were 12/13 though.

xxx

Me and OH have been together for 3 years and a little bit!
:hug:

4 and a half years, and he moved in after a few months :cloud9:

1 year and 1 day today for me and my OH :)

Has been just over 5 years :) Been together since i was 15 :)

Wow, do I feel old, we've been together for 10 years, married for 6 years.
He is definitely the love of my life.

We've neem together for nearly 10 years and married for just over 2. Love him to bits :)

been together 6 years nxt sunday! :D live together bout year and a half now and we are getting married next april. got with him just before my 16th !! cant wait to officially ttc and make babies with him lol xxx

We've been officially "together" for 2 1/2 years and married for almost 2! :) Although i've known him since I was like 12 or 13, he was my older brother's best friend and I always had a crush on him, i'd tell my mom everyday how cute I thought he was! Never thought we'd end up married! But we are and i've never been happier! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->