How long have you and....

We have been together since August 2007, we got married November 2008 :) x

3 and a half years now which has flown by!

We have been together for 4 and a half years, married for 7 months

We've been together for nearly 4 years, married for 18 months.

We've been together 9 years and married for the last 3 1/2. :happydance:

We've been officially "together" for 2 1/2 years and married for almost 2! :) Although i've known him since I was like 12 or 13, he was my older brother's best friend and I always had a crush on him, i'd tell my mom everyday how cute I thought he was! Never thought we'd end up married! But we are and i've never been happier! :)

Aww thats so cute!!

xxx

We've been together 2 years 3 months. Apparently the average couple are together for 2 years 11 months and 5 days before they get engaged so it should be a couple of day before my sisters 18th which she won't like!!

xxx

8 years for us Married for 4 years in september x x x x

:hug:

"He's like the missing part of me, even though I could throttle him a lot of the time!"

Funny that! How can you love someone so much and yet still have moments when they make you soooo MAD!!!:gun:

Has been 5 years now. We have been married for just 7 months (not that I get to see him much, as he works away from home during the week, which can be good and can be bad!:muaha:

I think I have just fallen in love with OH all over again. I'm a bit emotional today because it's that time of the month and I'm watching PS I Love You. I rang him at lunch to ask if he could get some tablets for me. He didn't have enough and said he was really sorry and would go up to the shop to get some when he got back. He's just rang me to say that he is taking his dried banana things back to tescos because they're out of date. He took them back, got his money back as well as a £5 gift voucher!! He's totally chuffed with himself lol. How cute is that!?!?!? I need chocolate, this film is insane, I've cried about 10 times already!!!

sorry for hijacking the thread lol, just needed to say this.

xxxx

together for almost 5 years now :)
lived together for 4

first time we talked about having babies together was when we were together for 2 months.

we have been friends for 13years together for 19months married for 12 days!! we have been friends since school!! hes my everything!

We were high school sweethearts, so we've been together for 9 years, married for 3.5.

We've been together 7 years on August 12th, married for 4 years June 28th :)

Not sure if I answered this one or not...but I've been with my man for 7 1/2 years...we've been married for 5 months

i have been wiv my OH 4 5yrs in aug since i was 16 we have lived 2gether 4 3yrs in july and we r gettin married in nov :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->