How long have you waited/ got to wait before TTC?

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Just wondered how long have you been WTT?

How long to go before you TTC?:thumbup:

I have wanted a baby for a long time but i joined BNB in Oct and then i pretty much new it was on the cards so have waited....10 months

I think me and OH might be NTNP in Dec so have just over 3 and a half months to wait. TTC officially in July so 10 months and a half to wait! :happydance:

and i know for some of you its a lot sooner...........

Iv allready been waiting 2 year's and have another year and 4 months ish to wait.

Hi pinkgirl

I've wanted to TTC for a long time, on and off for about 3 years and it seems that every year at this time the feelings of motherhood creep back and I get overwelmed by emotion. We're getting wed in April and to be honest if I hadn't set the wedding date begining of this year I would have TTC about now but we know it's the right thing for us to get wed first and will be coming off my pill after then, will try to avoid getting preggers for a month or so though to give my body chance to get back to normal without all the horrible infertilizing drugs!!!!! so hopefully have a early summer baby 2011, could be around the same time as yourself : )

Hubby wants to wait till he's 30 so just over 3 years! How will I cope?!!!

Mrs Poppy, my OH said the same, then I reminded him that we will prob have more than one child (both want 3) so he then got onto thinking how old he would be when the third grows up and changed his mind, so when we TTC he'll be 28 and if all works out well he'll be 29 when born. so not much difference but got him down a year : ) he he

Hubs and I have known almost since the day we met that we wanted children together. We started talking about 'our children' not long after we got together but we knew we wanted to be married first. In real time I guess we've probably been waiting for about 3-4 yrs already, we've got another 3-4 months to wait now, we hope to TTC around Dec this year.

Honob, me and OH are thinking about NTNP Dec time so i might be joining you x

I havw waited since I lost my baba 7 years ago (damn, 7 years?! Really. bloody hell!) I was very young and we wanted to be in a better situation for baby. We are not NTNP until my periods sort themselves out since having the implant removed. Fingers crossed we won't need to - but if not it should be around xmas time.

I personally have wanted children for proberly 5 or 6 years, but i knew when i met DP 19 months ago that he was the one i wanted to be the father of my children. we only have till december to wait now yay!

Honob, me and OH are thinking about NTNP Dec time so i might be joining you x

Yay, another for the December club!

I personally have wanted children for proberly 5 or 6 years, but i knew when i met DP 19 months ago that he was the one i wanted to be the father of my children. we only have till december to wait now yay!

I know what you mean, I just knew too! Oooh and another for the December club! :D

there will hopefully be alot of drunken christmas/new year babies since there is so many of use starting to TTC in december hehe

there will hopefully be alot of drunken christmas/new year babies since there is so many of use starting to TTC in december hehe

Oooh I do hope so! Be nice if we all got pregnant together wouldn't it ? I love the support I get on here from you lovely ladies :kiss:

I really wanted kids when I was 18 but was never in the right relationship.

I seriously looked into "going it alone" when I was 24 as I thought I would never meet anyone good enough:cry:and the urge and almost need for kids was so strong. By the time I found a suitable donor I had just met my now husband and within a year we were planing on ttc...

SO technically I waited almost 4 years to try but with hubby we waited for 9 months and brought ttc forward by 2 months too.

Now for no2 I have about 3 months to wait so long as we sell our 1 bed flat and buy a bigger house (which fingers crossed will be soon!) if not its a case of hanging it out until we move....but I am focused on November!

Emma.xx

I have gradually wanted children more and more since meeting my now husband (nearly 9 years!). But i would say i properly started wanting children about 3 years ago. Then, once we got married, it stepped up a notch, and now its gone so far past wanting, i dont even know what to call it!? Anyone else feel like this?
WE're probably going to ttc august of next year, but i wont hold my breath.

FH and I are getting married next May, so about 8 more months of WTT. After that we'll prolly NTNP and be officially TTC in July.

hey lovely. I have been waiting for about 2 years now and I would guess I have 2-3 months till we start trying xx

We're getting married next March so we're waiting until then....feels like a life time away but i'm sure it'll fly by!! xx

we've been wtt for a few months now. thought i was done with having babies after lucy but that feeling has come back again and now want another but we cant seem to say right definately yes! we still have a few small worries about having a forth it seems so much harder this time round to say def yes but we will probably just go with our feelings so it will be sooner rather than later so they all have the same age gap.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->