How long have you waited/ got to wait before TTC?

I have to wait until I find a man that will willingly impregnate me. Proving to be a right challenge.

I hope I only have 14 months left to wait... that is when we are planning on getting married.. I have been WTT for about 4 1/2 years now.. still waiting for hubby to def say yes, so i'm a bit wary that we'll get to the wedding day and he'll find another reason to wait that bit longer! If not then we start ttc next Oct.
(Of course hubby will think it is NTNP as I don't want to scare him off with ov details and temperatures!!)

I have waited since a mc in sep 07! After that, i have just wanted to ttc so bad, but the time has just never been right since! but my partner and I will be ttc in dec this year...!!! =)

Thankyou for your replies is wondeful reading your stories.
I think we all deserve medals for having to wait so long! lol

Buttonnose- yet lots of drunk xmas and new year babies i hope! hehe

I am so excited about it x

Yeah we definatley deserve medals lol!!
It seems as if ive been waitin forever!!
Not long to go now tho :) x

Well, I've been married for five years and been with hubby 8 years, but it wasn't until a few months ago that I really wanted a baby. Don't get me wrong, I have always wanted a baby, but it seems that over night a switch was turned on and I am plagued with the constant desire and yearning for a child. I don't know if it was hormones or age (almost 30), but it is an obsession now. We are WTTC until March 2011. Ahhhh! That is so far away!!!

We've always known we wanted kids together so technically I've waited for 6 years. But for me the feeling of really wanting a child NOW only came about after we got married, so it's only really been just over half a year. I will have to wait at least another 2 years though, mainly for career reasons on my part. But it seems we're getting all the other stuff sorted: getting married: check, coming of pill: check, getting house sorted: check and most importantly: feeling emotionally ready: check. So it's just that small matter of actually doing it... :D

I've been waiting for about 2 years so far, with the plans coming together for moving into our own house etc I'm hoping that it will only be another year until TTC.

when i had maddi i knew within a few weeks i wanted another, but i thought we'd wait till she was about 4/5, then we said 3, and now it's probably when we're married, to hopefully a max of 18months to start trying! i'm so excited :wohoo:

We've only really just started to talk seriously about it, and have decided I will come off the pill in Jan, and then start ttc in July 2010

Ive been waiting 4 yrs and no TTc date as of yet and fiance keeps changing his mind.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We were going to start now, but went to doctors for a check up on friday and shes told us to wait til next month because we went on holiday and i had to take malaria tablets this cycle and it's best to get it out of my system. Bit frustrating when we were really ready to get started, anyway, we've decided to wait just in case. So september it is.

We made a definite decision as to when we'd start trying at the end of May. So I've 'officially' been WTT for about 3 months (but wanting for about 2 months before that).

I have four and a half months left to wait. I know it's not long but it feels like it is. Especially when a lot of our friends now have toddlers so I feel like I'm 3 years 'behind' in getting started.

K x

Hey all, new here and enjoyed reading this thread. Met my OH last April and our 'engagement is imminent' -quote my Dad. We decided last December that we would try for a baby this December, I'm a teacher so a September/October birth makes the most of maternity allowances. So now I'm off the pill (will post new thread bout that one) and we will hopefully be able to try if I have a period in November. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->