How long is AF after Ectopic?

anniensoph

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a little bit of advice from you all, I had an ectopic in June :cry:

Am just wondering how long my AF is supposed to be here for? As its been here for nearly 2 weeks now :blush: (sorry if TMI)

I had the methaltraxine (Spelling sorry) injection, dont know if it makes any difference?!

Thanks Ladies :thumbup:

anniensoph,
Mine was with me for 3 weeks but I had surgery and the tube removed. I have never had the shot so not sure what the difference is. So sorry for your loss. Big Hugs.

anniensoph,
Mine was with me for 3 weeks but I had surgery and the tube removed. I have never had the shot so not sure what the difference is. So sorry for your loss. Big Hugs.

am sorry to hear about your loss also honey, and having no tubes :cry:

I wish you all the best for the future and lots of sticky baby dust for your IVF x :hugs:

I am still bleeding since having the methotrexate on the 10th June. My HCG isnt down yet - 97 last week - and you continue to bleed until ur HCG is back to normal. Have u had a blood test to check ur HCG? x

i had my MC, then kept spotting (some days more than others) for a good month,
then had more period like flow but it took longer than usual, then my levels were down to zero after that

i suppose with the shot it should go faster bc i asked my doc if he could give me something
so it would drop faster and then he mentionned that shot. so i guess the bleeding would
have stopped sooner too then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->