How long is/was your hospital stay?

KellyC75

Mum of 4 <3
Reaction score
After my emcs I stayed 5 days (but that was 19 years ago!)

After my semi-elective it was 2 days

After my elective I was out in 24 hours! :wacko: But really wanted to get home

This time, im in a new country & they like you to stay for 4 days ~ I think i'll need that time though, as DD is only 14 months old :baby:

How long did/are you staying in for & are you happy about that amount of time? :shrug:

Cannot speak from experience, but one of my best friends has had 3 c-secs. Her first was emergency c-sec and she had to stay in 3 days. 2nd was another semi-emergency c-section and she stayed in 1 1/2 days and her last was elective and she was in for 2 days. :)

I had an emergency section. I had section Friday monring and was home Sunday morning.

i stayed in 4nights came home 5th day, this time i only really wana stay2night x

I had an emcs on a sat night and went home mon morning x

With my c-section I stayed in for 3 days, yuk! Not pleased. I'm so uncomfortable and out of place in hospitals.

My second, which was a VBAC. I was out of the hospital in 12 hours after birth.

I went to the hospital Monday night with increased fetal movement, but I didn't have my EMCS until Tuesday night and I went home Friday afternoon. It was the longest 5 days of my life...lol!!

I had my dd at 9.47am, was home by 1pm the next day lol I didn't want to stay in x

C-section was half 11 at night on the monday and i went home wednesday evening.

I had my section weds midday and home sat afternoon. So 3days 3nights. I know other women who were let home earlier but my iron was low after haemorrhaging and LO was jaundiced and not latching on x

LO was born on Friday morning, I went home the following Tuesday afternoon. I would have gone home sooner if I could have fed the poor poppet :(

I had a emcs due to pre-e and was still on a mag drip for a days after Lo was born, it was 4 days including his bday and I was there the day before to be induced. So my total stay was 5 days.

I was in 3 weeks with my first and 2 days with my second x

I had my c-section on Thursday and was released Sunday afternoon, 3 days after my surgery. xx

Induced Monday, EMCS Tuesday, stayed Wednesday and Thursday. Was supposed to leave Friday but they treated me like crap so I left a day early!

I was induced Friday at 1pm, arabella was born by EMCS Sunday at 11.07 and I didn't leave the hospital till Wednesday at 7pm. I had been in hospital all that week before due too decreased movements, Saturday till Wednesday and then went too the antenatal clinic Friday and they induced me there and then, no prewarning, it came a bit of a shock as I was only 36+6 at that point xx

My section was classed as emergancy but it wasn't it was all calm ect and I found put at 1pm is have a section and my dd was born 7:58 pm I stayed in a whole week but there was a combination of issues x

Induced at 8am Sunday, El's was born Monday at 12.35 via Emergency C-Sec and we were discharged at 5pm Thursday. I was fine and could have gone home Monday but El's had been admitted to SCBU and wasn't allowed home until his temp and feeding had stabilised. Think I managed 12 hours sleep the 5 nights I was there as it was so loud, even in the side room which they moved me into on the Tuesday night.

We stayed four days because NICU was holding LO hostage and my OB was of the mindset that two departments can play that game so the two of us, perfectly healthy, were held for an additional two days for observation.

We stayed for 3 nights after an elective c-section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->