How long is/was your hospital stay?

ecs was on Tuesday at 14:31 and I was out the tuesday after around 18:00 so 7 days :-( but my pulse was high and Mckenzie was small so wanted to make sure his blood sugars and temp were ok

I had Henry on the Monday at 15:30 and was released on the wednesday at 13:30 x

I was healthy enough to go home on day 3 after the section. I was there 10 days in total, because I was induced first and my LO was ill.

I was out after 48 hours as I felt fine, was up and walking around no problem, and bub was healthy. I could have stayed another 24 hours if I wanted to, but felt fine to go home.

4 days for me, i got a infection, but i felt fine, and was up on my feet the next morning!

Mine was five days because I had a tear in my uterus & a kidney infection. When I webt home I got stuck in the bath... :rofl:

5 days
2 days (wish I had stayed longer as my baby got sick)
4 days

48 hours and i was running out of the hospital to take my bubba home lol

6 days but i could have left after 4 days but i wanted to stay as long as possible to be close to my LO who was in NICU.

I had section at 4pm on a Friday and went home 4pm Sunday, so just 48 hours! x

I went into labor late Wednesday, early Thursday. Had my C-section at 5pm Thursday, and was home by about 1pm on Sunday. I could have stayed until Monday, but I wanted to get home.

First time round I was in for 3 nights, second time round 2 nights. Second time round they wanted me to stay in longer but I was highly emotional and just wanted to go home!

I had an emcs on the Friday at 8pm and left on the Monday at 8pm. I hated every single minute of the hospital stay - I was emotional, tired, and felt completely abandoned. They wouldn't let me leave but I was ready to discharge myself ont he Monday evening if they hadn't agreed to let me go!

So jealous of the quickies!

In Germany they make you stay in for 6-7 days. I had to fight,cry, beg to be released on the fourth day with both sections. I think there comes a stage when being in hospital is just counterproductive!

wow great new section. I stayed in 2 nights. I left on day 3 and they thought I was day 2 so told me I would need a doctors authorisation to be able to leave early. I think the earliest my trust are allowed to let you leave without a higher authorisation is on day 3 after the op. I must say I felt much better once I got home. It's been 4 weeks on wed just gone and I can do most things apart from heavy lifting and driving. It still feels wierd and pulling a little though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->