how long is your 6 month awake between naps?

sweetthang24

Mum to 1 of each :)
Reaction score
This will prob sound really weird but my LO is only awake for 2 hours inbetween her naps.

she will have 2 - 3 hour naps but is never awake for long then goes back to bed. i know she's def tired as she goes off to sleep pretty much straight away.

so.... how long is your LO's awake?

xx

My LO is around the same, awake for 2 hours, sleep for 2 hours, apart from bed, she'll sleep from 3-5 have her tea and go back to bed at half 6 and sleep until 8 :shrug: :flower:

Lil's not quite six months, and she's the same but I find in the morning she can only do about an hour and a half before a nap, and in the evening she'll do 3 hours :)

Violet is almost 7 months and she still goes 2 hours between naps - regular as clockwork! :) She will sometimes go a little longer between last nap and bedtime but then theres lots of yawning!

She sleeps 7.30pm- 7.30am-8am then about 4 hours of naps inbetween.

very jealous of the 2-3 hour naps tho! I struggle to get more than an hour out of Lilia!

oh good, i really thought she would be awake more now. i didn't realise they still needed that much sleep at this age.

im not complaining though because she has alot of sleep which she obviously needs.

thanks for your replies xx

Jake was and still is the same! He'll be awake anywhere from 1 hour to a maximum of 4 hours x

LO cant manage to be awake for more than 2h, and naps for 1h max

We're the same as Faff although LO is at nursery and some days he can go all afternoon there without a nap. I think it is because he is less active but there is more going on around him there to keep him interested iykwim?

if we're indoors she cant manage more than 2hrs awake without neeeding a nap, if we're out and about she can go 3-4hrs but thats because she is nosey and doesnt want to miss stuff when shes in the buggy:dohh:

i'm jealous of your sleeping babies! Lol Tristan is STTN from 7ish til around 5-6am. Then if i cuddle him he'll sleep another hour. In the day he takes 2 short naps.... will go 4 hours between the naps. BUT somedays its less. guess it depends on his mood

it depends really. At home he goes 4 hours but when were out probably every 2-3 hours hell have an hour nap.

<3

Probably about 2.5-3hrs. Tends to have 2-3 naps a day adding up to about 3 hrs then sleeps 7-6.30am

I'm going to say Far too long. Her naps are usually for 15-20 minutes and has around 3/4 naps throughout the day. :shrug:

I wish she napped for longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->