How long of NTNP before you fell pregnant?

Great thread. Hope to see lots of replies on this one to give us all some hope.

I've been NTNP for 8 months so far and nothing, on my ninth cycle now :(

I have been NTNP for about 2 years now, still nothing yet. But im staying positive. :) :flower:

Congrats Barnes!! H&H 9 months!!

About 1 1/2 years. We truly weren't trying, but we're sooo happy now! We have had "scares" before, and would have been happy then, too. :D

I fell on the 5th cycle of ntnp. Oddly enough I thought we'd have no chance as we didn't bd as much as usual that month.

Baby dust to all Xxx

I fell on the 5th cycle of ntnp. Oddly enough I thought we'd have no chance as we didn't bd as much as usual that month.

Baby dust to all Xxx

Last time we fell pregnant on the 2nd month of NTNP. Sadly it ended in an MC but it gives us hope that we definitely can fall pregnant :). We didn't time DTD or anything but we both have fairly high sex drives so had been busy those months!

We're now kinda between NTNP and TTC fully. I know roughly when I may ovulate but we don't do anything more than that at the moment.

Ox

On the 2nd cycle.
I thought for sure there was no way since we only did it once.
But we were surprised. :D

1st cycle :). Good luck everyone!!

Im pretty sure I spoke to you yesterday saying I felt pregnant also! well.. I got my bfp last night! :o

Congratulations.

I've been NTNP for 2 years and 4 months and still not seen a BFP.

Starting to feel less positive now as three girls are pregnant at my work, 2 unplanned! One had been trying since beginning of year.

We have been NTNP since last december now, but since we are not always together at the time of ovulation there is only been 3 cycles where we had a chance to conceive :)

Right now is the third, we made love 4 times in the past 5 days, and I'm pretty sure i'm ovulating today :3 He left now so we can't do it again today (damnit xD) But I'm pretty hopeful.

Lots of baby dust to all of you :D :D

It was the first few times we had sex (bear in mind we hadnt been together for long and weren't thinking about a baby) sadly ended in miscarriage, but still amazed me how quick it took

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->