How long 'till the next baby?

KarenLV

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity,how long will you be waiting until you start trying for the next baby?

We are holding out til next year as we need to move house first.

I can't wait tho :blush: I loved being pregnant and I love looking after my lil man and think it would be nice for him to have younger bro or sis to play with :baby:

Do you want another?

Oh,defnitely! We are hoping for a girl next but we are still thinking about when to start trying. Am thinking end of next year then the baby will be born in 2010.(I have this unhealthy obsession with even numbers...hehe!)

we said 18months -2 years between them which sounds great...however, ive just realised that we need to start trying in 7 months !! OMG thats scary...

I really will need to loose 3 stone first though so in a couple of weeks im gonna have to go on a serious diet, i may have to do the cambridge diet again which is a killer but needs must and all that as i have NO NO NO NO NO NO willpower!!

h x

I need to finish uni, we need to get our own house and maybe then lol... approx. 3 years lol?

Either waiting 1/2 year, 1 1/2 years or 2 1/2 years. I'd like them to be close in age, but refuse to have a summer pregnancy again and then have the baby born in the middle of winter.

I am not sure. I have to wait a year at least to give mybody time to heal and have a better chance at a VBAC. So maybe next year. I kinda want to see how this first year goes then I can decide if I can handle a new born and a 2 year old or wait a year and have a 3 year old.

My OH wants one NOW! He hides my BC pills and then prances around naked, so we end up having sex and then he laughs like a mad person, "Hahahaha..whatcha gonna do now, without your "sperm killers"?!

I need to get back to shape first. I would NEVER lose the weight if I got pregnant now..

Deise, looking at your ticket you are losing weight rather nicely. You've already lost almost 2 thirds of it!

No idea. Right now I think I'd prefer to wait a few years and enjoy having Hannah around first.

as soon as we can
i just had a m./c i have trouble actually keeping a pregnancy

I don't intend to have any more, but the gaps between my children are/will be 15 months, 22 months, 6 1/2 years, 3 1/2 years, 2 1/2 years. The 6 1/2 year gap was the hardest!

I have baby fever again and I hate it! It's not practical for us to have another until we buy a bigger house. We will probably wait at least 2+ more years.

im gonna TTC next september after my wedding.... im really excited, i miss my bump but i already dread the labour

xx

im waiting until next xmas when jack is 1 and a half wanna heal first x i would like a vbac if poss will see if i can x

I'm feeling so extremely broody right now. I would get pregnant now if I could. We are trying to get a house. If we do get it I think I will stop taking my BC pills. I love Angelynn sooo much but I would love for the 3 girls to have a little brother. And I just love having a little baby. It is such a joy. I know that I could handle having two wee ones. I just know right now we can't handle it financially. :( But when it's meant to happen it will happen!!

I would love one now...i miss my bump:(...but i don't think il be trying for atleast 3 years...i want to focus on my LO, complete my education...buy a house...and spoil the little man i have right now:) x

Well, at 39 and expecting my third, I can safely say that there will not be another baby for me....until I am a grandma. :rofl:

'If' I was to get pregnant again I'd like it to be in the next couple of monthswe arent trying but arent preventing so who knows :winkwink: but I am 3lbs to my pre-pregnancy weight so we are on dangerous territory :lol:

My OH wants one NOW! He hides my BC pills and then prances around naked, so we end up having sex and then he laughs like a mad person, "Hahahaha..whatcha gonna do now, without your "sperm killers"?!

I need to get back to shape first. I would NEVER lose the weight if I got pregnant now..

:rofl: That made me laugh so much :rofl:

We're hopefull not waiting too long...I'd like them to be quite close in age (and I desperately want another now!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->