How long till?

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
Savannah has started getting on her hands and knees, which is so cute! I'm just wondering how long your LO took before starting to crawl after this stage?

Jacob has been doing this for about 2 months now :dohh: and can only move round in circles and backwards :rofl: be he pulls himself to stand and prefers you to hold his hands so he can walk. so i reckon he will be a walker now a crawler XxxX

lol, Savannah can do the circles and backwards too, it's funny :) Mind you, they get around enough without crawling. Crafty lil buggers

i know jacob rolls everywhere!! xxx

took Ally about 2 months although other people I've spoken to have said 2 wks from that stage to crawling! I thought Ally would never get there.

I don't mind if she never crawls, lol. I like not having to chase her!

yeah, in a way I kind of wish Alasdair didn't crawl lol. Although the frustration was awful for him, he'd just spend the whole day on all 4s whining!

Lola's been doing it now for about 2-3 weeks and she just gets into a crawling position and then has no idea what to do :lol:
So cute!

logan is the same, he being getting on all 4's now about a month, hes gets up so well , then rocks bk n forth and dont no wat to do net, tho last few days he has been suffling his legs up to his hands then falling cus he hasnt worked out how to move his hands bless him, n he gets so fustrated.x

It took Emms about a month of doing the rocking on all fours before she started to move off and now there's no stopping her! Have you got door gates at the ready?!!

Kathryn has been getting up on her knees for a few days now, she just rocks back and forth, flops forward when she tries to move, gets frustrated, then does it again and again untill she gets hungry or something. She was so busy doing that today that she didn't even take her nap :dohh:

awwww SOOOO cute... you will be chasing her around in no time !!!!

It only took benn a few weeks but Ellies nowhere near anything like that so ive not got to worry just yet thankfully lol.

it really does fly! I havent seen any updated pics for awhile ???

I have some cute easter ones i'll upload for ya :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->