How long to hold on day of missed period for BFP?

MrsWhite

Reaction score
So, This is not new to me but for some reason I can't remember how I did my tests previously. Would a midday 2 hour hold suffice for day of missed period? I just have a hard time holding for 4 hours (and also I'm antsy to test).

I would think two hours would do. And maybe not a lot of liquids.

On the day of a missed period 2 hours might be enough for a faint line, but if you implante late or ovulated later than you thought, it might not show. I'd stop drinking fluids and head out for a few hours to take your mind of it and see if you can hold it longer that way.

Good luck!

By the way I really admire your will-power of being able to not test before AF is due!!

Thanks ladies! I held it an extra 30 minutes for a grand total of 2.5 hours and got a BFP! I'm not getting too excited yet though because a few months ago I lost the baby at 5 weeks, just a few days after finding out, and then last year I had a blighted ovum found at 9 week ultrasound. So I am cautiously optimistic, but it's gotta start with a positive test so I'm on the right track anyways. Good luck to you ladies as well!

Congratulations!! I had a feeling you might be as you'd reached the day AF was due and it hadn't shown up yet. I hope I can hold out till AF day and get a BFP too, but I know I will buckle!

That's great news, congratulations. Sorry for your previous losses. H

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->