How long to wait...

Welshie

Reaction score
before i go and get tested at GP ?

I am now 6 days late, i had a bit of blood when i wiped TMI on the 23rd and a few days before but thats it. I dont feel like AF is going to start.

I took a test on thursday - BFN

So its now CD32.

Help, what do i do? Sorry to sound silly but this has never happened to me before :flower:

I would give it another week, personally, because AF may just generally be late, and doctors urine tests aren't much stronger than standard urine tests - or so I am told. You could try a superdrug or a FRER as they are supposed to be sensative, or if you are really concerned you could go and request bloods.

id give it another few day but when u ring the doctor make sure u tell them ur wanting blood work done, you could have been havin implantation bleeding. good luck and hope u get the result you want xx

I would give it another week, personally, because AF may just generally be late, and doctors urine tests aren't much stronger than standard urine tests - or so I am told. You could try a superdrug or a FRER as they are supposed to be sensative, or if you are really concerned you could go and request bloods.

Thanks, i will wait until next week then, the test i used was the same one as the GP's use as we have them in work. Ill just ask for bloods done, seen as they have been testing my hormones every month anyway .

id give it another few day but when u ring the doctor make sure u tell them ur wanting blood work done, you could have been havin implantation bleeding. good luck and hope u get the result you want xx

We only BD on the 16th and AF was due on the 23rd. We only used a condom towards the end - due to forgetting (Not used to it lol!)

So if it was implantation bleeding, would it not have shown on a test now?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"