How Long was your preemie in NICU? :)

I have had four preemies now. My newest arrival came on Friday! He was born at 30 weeks weighing 3 lbs 12 oz and is doing great.

My first came at 31 weeks, weighing 3 lbs 7 oz and was in the NICU for 4 and a half weeks. My second son was born at 33 weeks weighing 4 lbs 5 oz and he came home after 2 days... he had no problems:) My other son was born at 31 weeks and weighed 3 lbs 11 oz and came home after 2 weeks.

All my boys were all over the board for their length of stay. I wish there was a good way to predict how long my newest lil man will stay but I know its all up to him.

Congrats on your newest little man! Hope he is home with you sooner rather than later.

My little Harry (24 weeker) spent 102 days in hospital although now it doesnt feel like he was in for that long x

My bubba was born at 26weeks exactly, weighing 640grams. We're now at our 4th NICU unit, today is day 112. He's definitely making progress, slowly but surely we are getting there.
Hopefully not too much longer til we graduate to SCBU..then home time! :thumbup:

Daniel was born at 35 +5 weighing 7lbs he was fine when he was born on 6th of July 2011 but the next day he started being sick he spent the first 12 days of his life in hospital he was also late in passing his motions no problems in that area now.:nope:

My two were born at 28 weeks 5 days and stayed in for just over 11 weeks.

Brooke was born at 32 weeks weighing 2lb 4oz :cloud9:

she came out 5 weeks later weighing just 3lb 7oz.

hope your LO is home with you really, really soon. xx

My little girl was 11 weeks early and was in hospital for 6 weeks :) x

My precious little boy, was born at 25+6 and we spent 102 days in the nicu, we got him home almost 3 weeks ago and how fantastic it is. :):)

Joe was born at 35 weeks + 3 days weighing 5lb 4oz, he was in special care for 3 weeks :)

Molly was born at 29+1 and stayed for 7 weeks.

Samantha was born Januaray 20th at 26weeks 2 days but was measuring 24weeks 5 days 2 days after my water broke. She was in hospital for 148 days. We got out June 16th.

My LO was born at 25 weeks we where in NICU for 14 weeks

Freddie was born 27 + 4 weighing 2lb10oz he spent 67 days between two hospital, came home on the 15th of may weighing 5lb15oz is now 6 and half months actual, 3 and a hald months corrected and weighs over 15lb 6oz!
Congratulations on your little boy, hope he gets home soon

Depends on the gestation/weight/circumstances for everyone really! Alex was in for 11 1/2 weeks and back in for a few days 5 weeks later for laser eye surgery

I had Evie at 27 + 2 days she weighed 2lb 8oz. was in hosp for 9 weeks and 5 days and was 4lb 6 when she came home.

Sam was a 30 weeker, 3lbs 4, and spent almost 7 weeks in hospital. Jacob was 34 weeker, 5lbs 13, and in for 2 weeks exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->