How long will it take for my breast milk to dry up??

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
Hey ladies

I stopped breast feeding just over a week ago and i'm still leaking milk. How long does it take for a mothers milk to dry up??

well i tried breast feeding a few times and expressed a lottle the last time 4 weeks ago tomorrow and my boobies are still leaking!!!!!!!

Lou
xxx

Took mine 4 weeks to dry up and i never breast feed, everyone is diff tho so could be soon or could be a few weeks :) XXX

Took mine 6 week to dry up and I never breastfed xx

Took mine about 3 weeks or so,I didn't express or anything,just waited for it to dry up.

If it gets painful for you I suggest some gel packs or cabbage :lol:.It really helps.

Mines dried up already, did over a week ago actually. I never tried to breastfeed or anything.

xx

Hi, i breast fed for a week, and it took 2 weeks for mine to stop leaking all over the place!!

(had to use 2 pads at once to stop soaking through my tops, i hated that happening!)

keely.

I never breast fed, my milk came in day four and I suppose it took a week from then x x

I gave up 2 weeks ago and my boobs went bloody huge and turned into leaky taps and now they are back to normal,a bit sensitive but my milk doesn't leak any more.If i'm doing the naughty I get some but apart from that nothing.I'd say 2 weeks xx

I breastfed for 4 /5 months and it took over a year to dry up. Confused the piss outta me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->