how long?

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
just wondering how long a tin of formula lasts?? katie's on 7oz 5 times-ish a day.

the first tin i had i took bits out of every now and again, so i dunno how much we went thru and when. but now i've had a tin since sat and i swear its almost all gone!!

A tub of the cow and gate comfort 1 used to last us about a wk. 7 ounces a bottle.

We go through a tin in just under a week at 4-5 6oz bottles.

Char has 3-4 8oz bottles a day..a can lasts a week and a half-ish

maddi has 4 7oz bottles and a tin for us lasts us between a week and a week and a half x

Grace used to go through a tin a week. Now she goes through one tin a fortnight (or there abouts)

ffion has lactose free formula on prescription, the tins last us around 3 days. imagine how many times i have to go to the chemist to get a 'script lol!!!!!!

Molly's formula is also on prescription and we probably get through a tub a week. Luckily my prescription is for 4 tubs plus 6 ready to drink cartons at a time!

Molly's formula is also on prescription and we probably get through a tub a week. Luckily my prescription is for 4 tubs plus 6 ready to drink cartons at a time!
our script is for 2 tubs but they are only half the size of a normal one i wish we could get like a whole months supply at once that would be fab!

It last's us about 4 - 6 days. Not very long.

I get milk tokens, as i'm not working. And by the end of week 2 i've none left. So I go through a months worth of tokens in 2 weeks, lol.

I have one of 1120 grams and it lasts me 3 weeks now ..but when he was a baby it was 1 week if i was lucky lol

i've been and bought another tin today just incase she runs out. right greedy sod!! she had 7oz at 3, 7 at 5, then dinner, then had 5 oz before bed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->